What colour shoes to wear with a navy blue dress?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I look through my collection of 16 pairs of shoes, mostly dress pumps, I think the following ones I have which would go with the dress in navy blue, depending on accessories:

Navy blue, white, silver, gold, red, black, black patent, navy/fuschia/willow green trim.

Originally Posted by chocobon /img/forum/go_quote.gif I say red or yellow! I totally agree...I really like the idea of yellow!!!!!

If you want to be safe, it is sometimes better to pick the shoes which are the same fabric color as your dress. 

red shoes, red purse. for jewlery look for a necklace that has navy blue & red in it and has sailor like charms i see them all the time in jc pennys, macys, nordstrom, maybe even forever 21.

Hella-old, but a pewter or gunmetal. I like black with navy too, but so long as the shoe isn't super-dainty. A black peep-toe Louboutin Simple, for instance, I love with a navy dress. But anything less substantial in black with a navy dress just looks... off.

Back