What do you like about yourself?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks but of course I didn't mean bone bone thin. I mean that will never happen, I know that but I just want to be smaller....like around a size 10 or back to a size 12 at least when I was in high school. Ever since I graduated I just exploded!

When I was a teenager I was always the ugly fat riend that wanted to go home. But then the artist mum (painter) of a friend of mine hired me for my first artist modell job, and the rest is history. I got paid for my kilo's. And that was a very empowering experience. I did not care so much about the fact that I was heavy after that.

For me personally, I now love my curves. Im a curvy girl but they look miles better now iv lost some weight. Cant say im happy all the time but sometimes I walk past my mirrow in only underwear and il do a double look and think "he he your beautiful girl" Im definetly getting better look with age

I like my eyes and my smile. I like my feet when they are polished and pretty. Right now they look like flintstone feet...lol. Great thread. I like the idea of us celebrating ourselves!

I have very straight teeth and never had braces. I have been told I have nice skin as well. I have gained a lot of weight but have lost some and hopefully one day will fit in the clothes hanging in my closet. I also like my pale skin, although people comment I need to get in the sun, lol. I like my darker hair color too( I have to dye it brown b/c I am turning gray), I used to highlight it and I had blonde hair in my younger days.

I have room for improvement, but overall, i have a better body shape than i used to. One thing i really like and got commented upon since my childhood is my hair, the color especially, it looks chestnut but if you look closer you'll notice golden and reddish highlights, which is kind of cool.

I also like my big eyes, which is why i feel so frustrated when my allergies decide it's no makeup day.

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks but of course I didn't mean bone bone thin. I mean that will never happen, I know that but I just want to be smaller....like around a size 10 or back to a size 12 at least when I was in high school. Ever since I graduated I just exploded! So glad that you don't want to be hanging on a stand in some high school biology classroom
wink.gif
(skeleton)I have also gained lots of weight after I had my 2 kids (60lbs) but I think I'm still proportional and I can hide lots with good fitting clothing. I know that NO ONE is going to love me more than I do so I better love me so others can too. I purge my clothes every year and give those that either I don't fit or no longer love to charity. I don't care to hold on to clothing too small for me in hopes of oneday fitting them, for 1, it will be out of style when I do.

Woo! Hooray for self appreciation!
smile.gif

To those people who can't think of anything they like about themselves - i bet you haven't yet realised the features you have that people look at and think, 'Wow, gorgeous!" I hope you begin to see the beauty in yourself rather than the things you don't like.

Just to add - i had spent so long trying to gain weight. I don't like being skinny because people called me "anorexic" and "skeletor"... which freaking p*ssed me off because i eat as much as i can. I wanted to be curvy, and i REALLY wanted bigger boobs and a bum. But no matter how i tried, i couldn't put on weight. Now i'm okay with myself, and i couldn't give a sh*t about "what guys like in a woman"! I'm me. I don't even have extra padding in my bras anymore
biggrin.gif

Great thread! I like my lips; my thin, ruler-type body even though I have small boobs; my cheekbones, my wavy hair, my skin tone, and my toes. My toes are cute IMO. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm new here. Just joined today....a few minutes ago actually
smile.gif

I figured why not just jump in here. I like my eyes & eyelashes. I also like my short haircut.

I loooooove my smile, I also like my butt and boobs but I still need improvement

At this point in time I love my eyes, most of all, and my skin! I am working on the rest.. give me a year a the list will be longer! lol

I like my eyes and I must say I have a great smile.

I am a plus-size gal but I have a great figure, which you can't really see because of all the extra cushion.
smile.gif
However, I have lupus which has caused me to have problems with my thyroid, but since I just went to the doctor yesterday and he put me on meds for my thyroid, the weight should start to come off. Well, that and my new eating habits. I'm not a person that is proud of being heavy. I don't like it. It's not healthy at all. I'm not built to be small, at all but I definitely don't want to be this big.

Damn, that was a long explanation.

Hi Everyone!

I like the colour of my hair but not my haircut -

I like my hands and the fact I have small feet

Hey this is a great thread...its good to be celebrating about us..

I like my skin, colour and smile, my cheeks and boobs (too big but what the heck) well i always had weight issues...but its okay always have room for improvement. Right now i like my hair...after a crazy perm and frizziness...cut them and its look lovely now..and coloured it so its great for me now.

cheers ladies....

Back