What do you use to fill in your eyebrows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use nothing at the moment, well actually sometimes I use mac e/s espresso. I need to find something and soon I hate my eyebrows

I just wanted to bump this thread to see if yall had any additional thoughts, products or experiences to share. A user has asked this question of me and I thought it might be helpful to have more than one response.

i use lancome's crayon poudre in chataigne and the modele sourcils in natural. the pencil is a powder pencil, so it's not at all "greasy" like eye liners can feel up there. the gel is really just like clear mascara; i don't know why i don't just use that!

I use NYX auto eyebrow pencil in Taupe EP06. Has a brush on the other end. And Maybelline clear Mascara to set.

i use stila brow set in medium. it has two colors in it, a dark and a lighter powder, so you can really not go wrong. when i was a brunette i used the darker one. now that i have lightened my hair, i use the lighter shade. you really can't go wrong!

i use mac 266 brush and carbon eyeshadow. just lightly swipe your brush over the eyeshadow and then wisp your brush over your brows so it doesn't look scary or unnatural.

me too! NYC has one that's cool looking...I'm nerous about the powder though. I have platnium eyebrows so I have to draw them on everyday! i usually get different arches too! loL! And when I used the stencils I put it in the wrong position on my brows! lol!

i have used the BE powder for the brows...beautiful stuff! But now I'm using maybelline blonde eye brow pencil...I think it's maybelline..the red one? loL!

great thread! Luv AM

I'm not sure I've found my HG brow product, but I've tried a number of them. I've found more success with pencils, than powders, but I've also used gels.

Pencils I've used:

Mary Kay Signature Brow Pencil in Blonde. Good for daytime use since I have such light brows.

Cover Girl Eyeslicks in various colors. Good for more of an evening shade.

Gel(s) I've used:

Isadora Color & Shape Eye Brow Gel in Soft Brown. Great for on the go. Very subtle for a gel and very easy to apply.

I've also heard that clear mascara is great for defining brows.

Has anyone had any experience with brow loss?

I have a dark taupe brown e/s, which I apply with a small angled brush and then comb it with a brow brush. I really don't like the creamy stuff, it looks so unnatural (or just my application is bad).

I use Annabelle brow pencil in taupe. I am looking for Rimmel pencil in Hazel right now. I would love to try Browzings.

I use a brow color (powder) from Maybeline and it works quite well....looks more natural than a pencil.

Back