What if you were sooo lucky to...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 minutes would be more than enough time for me to get everything I need. I would just start at the front of the store and work my way back through the brushes to skincare, and definately grab as much DDF and Juice stuff as I could there. I would be especially excited about stuff from Dior and Nars, but I think I'd end up with everything I wanted, and more than a few backups!

Smashbox, Bare Escentuals And Definitely Try To Make It To The Fragrance Isle!!

Lord....this would be wonderful, I'm going straight to Smashbox, Nars, and Lorac...then I'm going to just go down the isle and rack perfume in...LOL

everything they have in the store that looks good. but i must grab some RMK primer, urban decay primer potion & eyeshadows, mascaras from various brands, philosophy's body lotion, makeup brushes, everything from shiseido and dior, lots and lots of perfumes. and at the end i'll go to the cashier counter and grab all the cash so i can buy more makeups if i ever run out in the future... lol :X

OMG~! Yes, it is nice to daydream... I think I would be frantic if I had to do that... I would just floor it to everything! My mind wouldn't work... but man, would that be nice!

Fun question... thanks for the post.

Oh my... I think I would just start grabbing stuff since I've never tried most of the stuff there! Imagine how much you could get just by grabbing and not really looking at what you're getting!

Oh my goodness, that's like one of my biggest fantasies! lol..

I would grab everything from NARS first and then just kind of wing it from there, grabbing everything I could.

I'd probably get too excited, foam at the mouth, pass out, and wake up later cursing.

definitely ALL the UD PP they had in stock, probably a bunch of UD e/s (I've never tried it though) & lots & lots of brushes! Anything else that catches my eye would be in my cart too, LOL!! maybe some smashbox, I've never tried them, but hear good things about them.

I'd just pick up as much as i possibly could!!!!! I like Cargo, but MAC and Stila and Urban Decay would all be high on my hitlist. Also Lancome and Estee lauder skin care!

xxx

Oh man I'd be clearing entire racks with my arm into my basket & figure out later what I had & hopefully have time to grab perfumes, train cases, hair stuff

What a fun thread!

Nars eyeshadow and blushes, Stila eyeshadows, Dior mascara, eyeshadows, Philosophy scented everything, Lorac shadows, Too Faced palettes, Hard CAndy Nailpolishes

Urban Decay because I don't own nothing from there.

Any perfume my hands could get a hold of.

If time permits - anything else within my reach!

Back