What is good and inexpensive face moisturizer ??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried a couple of the suggested moisturizers. I like the skinfood, it sinks into your skin pretty fast. I dont know about the nivea...maybe during the winter and if you have super dry skin. I have an oily and sensitive skin and I know it makes me break out super fast. I also tried the aveeno moisturizer and i actually love that once (i made my boyfriend start using it too.)

If your budget is between $12 and $15 I know of some products that you might like to try.

I'll bet you do.. Lol. (Don't forget to read the rules...please) And I don't consider $15 as cheap btw...

I use Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion with SPF 15. It contains Multi Vitamins and Alpha-Hydroxy. I have sensitive skin and eczema, but this moisturizer doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it baby-soft.

It's pretty inexpensive: around $9 at Target or WalMart. You can also get it at grocery stores, but they're a little more expensive there.

Recommend!

I use the cetaphil moisturizer as well but mine has spf in it, so instead of sunscreen when I go to the beach, I use that moisturizer.

I use Jergens natural glow FACE, which also evens out your face color. I'm Filipina and I like my tan so I maintain it by using Jergens every night. It's also very cheap and you can find it anywhere.

baby oil is a good moisterizer and makeup remover. also even though it is not that appealing you could use crisco

Anything by Dove
smile.gif

I dont know about inexpensive moisturizer ... but i like Kaya's Face wash... Also i read some good reviews on skin care at a website called vivelwow

I strongly suggest Eucerin Everyday protection with SPF 30. It comes in a 4 oz bottle for like $7 - $10. Ulta sells it for $9.99 and if you use one of thier $3.50 off coupons you can get it pretty cheap. I used to be able to find it at Target and Walmart, but lately I have only been able to find it at Ulta. Anyway, it was suggested by my instructor when I was in Aestetician school and I have been using it ever since.
smile.gif

Right now I'm using coconut oil. I absolutely love the stuff! I bought it off Amazon in a glass jar for like 6 dollars. It's white and solid, but when you rub it in your hands it melts.

I was using a ver expensive Oil of Oilay mosturizer, but when I use the coconut oil, my face feels so soft and hydrated. It feels better with that than any creams I have bought

the palmers cocoa butter range is good... can anyone advise on a good body moisturizer?

Olay SPF15 for sensitive skin is good. It's doesn't break me out and it's really cheap.

If you have oily skin and need oil control, try Neutrogena's Dry Touch line; it has higher SPFs. SPF15 is not enough for me personally.

Both are around $10 range and they last a LONG time.

Originally Posted by gururose /img/forum/go_quote.gif the palmers cocoa butter range is good... can anyone advise on a good body moisturizer? Any type of butter, shea, cocoa, mango. You can also use coconut oil, it's pretty much inexpensive (you can find it in indian stores). I like to suggest macadamia oil as it works wonders against my dry cracked skin, but it's more expensive.

Aveeno ulra calming with spf 15 I try not to put it on my SNOUT though due to oilyness.

I slather the original Nivea riche creme onto my forehead, under the eyes and on smile lines.

Back