What is your most precious makeup item?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most precious makeup is from L'Occitane Fleur Cherie makeup collection. It was LE, and now it's almost impossible to find. I especially like these Radiance Face Powder Pearls.

20004_300x300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My most favorite, most treasured makeup item has to be the Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick. It's a stunning, knockout shade, and regrettably, I only purchased the one tube when they released it. It's lasted so long, but I dread the day when I eventually run out of it.

This is a hard one! I love so MANY! But one thing got me through the hot sticky summer feeling put together and that was the Dr. Brandt BB Matte with shine erase. Expensive for a BB, yes. But it is great for oily skin. I wore it instead of foundation and it was flawless. Also I have a SUPER pink undrertone. Like I break the sephora IQ machines. They're like....pinkest...girl...ever... But the Dr. Brandt in light/medium is my perfect match! Love it.

My most prized makeup item for sure is my Sugarpill Pro palette.

I got this at my first IMATS (NYC 2014) and I can't bare to touch it..it's too precious! I love the memories of that trip and the fact that these aren't even available (yet) makes it super special to me.

My Estee Lauder lipstick in Classic Red. I adore it, and it doesn't get as much use as it should, but I really do treasure it. It was my first ever high-end/luxury lipstick, and the packaging is just gorgeous! I love it!

I'm going to add to this, I had my nails painted at a salon for my wedding day and I chose China Glaze's Draped In Velvet. I found it on a UK website for £4 and got two, so now that's one the list of my most treasured make-up. I'm so happy I got it! 

My Lorac mint edition palette, a Marc Jacobs kiss pop, and my nyx lippies because they were gifts from my boyfriend and that makes them worth everything to me.

But all of my Marc Jacobs makeup is precious to me.

Mine is my Urban Decay Naked Vault! I know it's palettes and colors you can purchase separately, but somehow having the big box and all of them together is just really cool. This was my holiday gift this year to myself because loving yourself and who you are is so important! It was also really cool that I didn't pay anything out of pocket for it by using Ulta points. 

Mine is my Les Merveilleuses de Laduree cameo pressed blush compact. I got it during my first trip to Paris. It was so expensive, but so pretty. The line isn't sold in the US, so it was worth it to me. I also prize my Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in Moonlight. It's LE and oh so sparkly!

Wet N Wild Fuchsia W/ Blue Pearl Lipstick. I got this lipstick during a really bad time, and even through all the crap that went on, it was always there sitting in my makeup bag on the bad days. Even if everyone else thought it didn't look right (I hadn't figured out much of anything about makeup yet) I loved it and that was all that mattered. So because of that, the memories I have of it are the few happy moments in that time, and even if it is a cheap, mass produced color in bad packaging, I love it and always will. 

These are items that I love and will continue to buy as long as they are made:

Tarte Eyebrow Mousse - way more natural than pencils! I don't do the trendy thick brow, I just fill up some gaps from a scar that I got in high school.

Tarte under eye corrector - Awesome!

Tarte eyelash primer - gives the lashes of my deep-set eyes more oomph!

Klorane makeup removing water - to gently remove me eye makeup at night

Stila liquid eyeliner in dark brown - my everyday go-to liner!

Lancôme La Vie est Belle perfume

The Kat Von D Everlasting bronzer.

It's probably overpriced for a bronzer but ugh... I just can't live without bronzer. It's the one makeup product that I can never live without! Just thinking about the fact that I ran out of bronzer makes me want to cry. I need to stock up!

My Naked 2 palette. My husband overheard me ask my daughter if I could use hers & he suprised me with my own this Christmas. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I think I've just settled on the fact that I don't really have one! I don't really have that one "prize piece", when speaking of makeup.

Fragrance-wise, would have to be Annick Goutal Petite Cherie! It was so expensive for me ($90+ on perfume is a big splurge for me), and now it is so hard to get ahold of. I thought it had been discontinued, but it's just unavailable to the US now. So the tiny bit I have left is all I have.

I actually run a blog where i write for tips and options on makeup, especially on eyebrow pencils. I've seen many of you are interested in some of the items that i write and share for in my blog. I would love to see what you think about it. 

And as for my favorite makeup item, i love Rimmel eyebrow pencil where i also shared on my blog, with a link to Amazon where you can find it very cheap. Check it out and let me know what you think. I would love to hear for feedback. 

Thanks <3

Last edited by a moderator:
mine is too faced chocolate bar.

i dont have many makeup products because i dont have the money to buy it. ahahahah

Back