What Makeup Item Is Currently On Your Wish List?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lately i love pigmets.i want to try a few. not from a particular brand.

also i want a huge colour quantity of nail polishes jus to make every nail art i can imagine!!

I really want the Loreal true match foundation. A friend recommended it to me and it sounds like a really good foundation! Has anyone else used it? 
That's what I use, I've been using it for years. I love it, but I'm super pale and finding a foundation color to match my skin tone is hard. I love L'Oreal's foundations, I tried that one and one other one I can't remember the name of right now and love it too. They blend in so well. 

Definitely nothing.Not that i just don't want to buy,but I'll try to spend my money more wisely and not spend them for another lipstick I know i cant finish up.

One day ,i saw my aunt's makeup bag and mostly all the things that were in here were totally empty! to the pan,i mean it! im only 22 and never finished a powder! and i have so many makeup items,she has lots but not as mine.

This is the thing,when you are about to buy something you are not thinking about how im supposed to finish this up?! you only buy the lipstick,or the tinted moisturiser and then it gets bad. and market don't give us the opportunity to buy small sizes in order to finish up the products. oh,it's difficult so I must try to be far from youtube videos for some time. it's difficult because this is my free time! youtube is my free time and i got used to it,......crossing fingers everything is gonna be okay!

Currently I want the Laura Mercier Sleek & Chic palette, Bobbi Brown Greige palette, allllll the Smith & Cult polishes but before I order more I want the base coat and top coat, alllllll the Sunday Riley things but I'll start with the power couple duo (good genes and luna oil in half sizes so it's not so $$$), an alllllll the Burberry eye shadows. 

The too faced chocolate bon bon palette and all the kat von d vs. formula x duos, can't wait for those to come out!

First Estee Lauder Double Wear is a heavy full coverage foundation. It is like cement and not sheer one bit.

True it lasts all day but if you are looking for sheer barely there, that is not a good one to go with. Loreal True Match is not patchy and is buildable with a good color range. Personally I wouldn't take the advice of one who did not try this foundation personally but is basing her opinion ones she used in the past other than this one. Sorry but that is wholly ignorant. No offense. I tried it and it's a decent light weight foundation.

MAC also has a really nice bb cream. It sheer and lasts.

I really want to get some Mac products!  Crazy as it sounds, I have never made a purchase from Mac because of the prices :/
Yeah I want to try MAC I also have never bought any of their products before.But I like some of their collections they have their.I also want to try the Urban Decay Moondust palette as well as Grande lips hydrating lip plumper but I dont intend to buy any makeup until my birthday and of course christmas .

Last edited:
Mmmk I am desperate to try the new Hourglass Vanish Seamless Foundation Stick, Tarte's new ShapeTape Contouring Concealer, and I'm also in the process of creating an entirely blue toned palette of Mac singles eyeshadows. I also can't believe I haven't bought the new ABH Modern Renaissance Palette yet. I pretty much collect everything Colourpop comes out with, and I haven't gotten any of their new lip glosses either. That's all, off the top of my head, but give me about 5 seconds and I'm sure I'll see something new I want! haha 

Some one mentioned cover fx custom enhancer drops?????

Oh who can forget this?????? It magical.

I would also like to try makeup revolution eye shadow palettes and the maec jacobs remarkable.

Back