What's the Hardest Thing in Your House to Keep Clean?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say definitely the floors, carpet and non-carpet rooms. It just gets disgusting so quickly, it is never-ending trying to keep it looking decent!

Kitchen counters. We have white tile and every single crumb shows, and gets stuck in the grout. When we re-do our kitchen it's marble slab or just plain old lineoleum, as long as it's a solid flat surface!

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif floors especially the kitchn floor. mopped it last week. you cant even tell.
dito.gif
I hate it .

My shower. It's old and the whole bathroom needs to be redone, when I have the money.

And the floors because I have cats that shed and throwup!! It's very very annoying! Then, my daughter spills things and all those other things kids do!

is there any kind of soap that doesn't leave instant scum in a shower?? Combined with the hair...

i have three large dogs, the two Weimaraners are o.k. they dont moult alot but the ridgeback i have drives me mad, i never have a clean floor because he constantly loses his coat, i have tried cod liver oil but it doesent make hardly any difference

TOTALLY the floors. We live on a farm and my hubby and son are constantly tracking straw/dirt into the house!!!!!!!!!

I can totally relate........My kids are like the Pig Pen character in the Peanut's gang. A cloud of dirt following them. I'm constantly cleaning

everything, but the shower's the worst. there's a humidity problem, the ceiling paint will someday fall on our heads, and there's constantly dirt in the joints.

Well we live in a 2 bed 2 bath house and the previous owner built on a another family rooma nd bedroom. In the "add on" ( we call it my apartment) is where i keep my computer, the mail goes there and everything else that doesnt have a home gets thrown in there. So most def. those rooms. But i could mention something about everyroom. Floors and carpets are a close second... light carpet + 2 year old.... never works! You all talking about pet shedding made me laugh..... at my house its my hair that drives everyone crazy! I dont know how i have any hair at all! its all over the bathroom floor..... in the bottlm of the tub/drain.... it jsut gets everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!

so i think i will change my answer to the whole damn house...... uuugh! lol

With 3 cats and a short hair black lab, my floors are the hardest to keep clean. I have hardwood floors throughout the whole house and even after vacuming and swiftering I still see dog and cat hair on the floor. Its very frustrating!!!

Clutter is the problem. Everything else is taken care of by our cleaning ladies, so no problems there.

kitchen counters, then bathroom, then floors in general.It's just me with occasional evil one so its not THAT bad. When I cook, everything goes everywhere. I'm a very messy cook so thats my problem with the kitchen counters. Windex Multi Surface cleaner is the shiznit!

definitely the floor for me. It's now kind of a rainy season, and even though everyone's supposed to remove shoes, you know what happens!

Back