Whats your love story

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thank you all for sharing your wonderful love stories :') They are sooooo sweet! My heart just melted reading all of them heh :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My boyfriend and I got together over the Internet too. We were both playing a game called Garry's mod, which we were in a community for. He at first thought I was annoying lol. Anyway I ended up posting a pic of myself in one of the threads and as he was looking he said he stopped and stared at me. (He told me later he's never seen a beautiful girl until me). So we decided to start dating in December and even rhough I hadn't met him in person yet, we skyped everyday with video, exchanged pics, and phone calls. Finally in September he came up to Canada (he lives in the USA) to see me. It was perfect. After that I went down to meet his family for Christmas. So happy it all worked out. I love him so much. I also now wear his promise ring :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I met my boyfriend alex online a year ago also but we knew each other a lil while before that on facebook.. where would we met. it was his birthday and New Years so I said happy birthday and happy new years dude and he told me thanks and i should hit him up so I did. and we hung out 5 days in a row then started officially dating January 5th 2013. Iv never been this happy in my life for this long. thankyou facebook!! Hes been so good to me and treats me like a princess like no one else ever has and literally called me beautiful everyday. But if we break up I'm never meeting someone on facebook again!! I know we're not going to break up though because we're both about loyalty

Alright, I'll play too. LOL

A couple years back ( I can't remember exactly) I started playing  Counter Strike, and in game you can talk to people that are on the same server as you. So I'd get on there every night after work, a lot of people that play that game are usually not friendly and hated the fact I was a girl. But there was this one guy that would always play with me and was always happy to say hi to me. So after a few months of playing almost every night with this person that said hi to me, I decided I would add him to my friends list. After that first night we talked every night through chat. Then it went to texting, then facebook friends and so on. So one day I get this idea that I want to Skype, it had been months and I figured why not? We talked constantly so I figured what the heck. We skyped every night after he got off work and we decided that we should meet in person. Me being the ballsy person I am I said that I would go out there to see him. He then said no and that he would come out here so I don't give my mom a heart attack. I picked him up at the airport and i just knew I made the right decision meeting him. So after only meeting him 6 times in person, I decided I would move across the country to live with him. Everyone including my parents thought I was insane and losing my marbles. But I wouldn't want the what-if feeling so I went ahead and moved. I'm sooooooo thankful I went with my gut. We have now been married 2 1/2 years and I couldn't be happier. We have our own furbaby and everything is perfect. I do hate being 1,500 miles from my family but I wouldn't change the life I have now for anything. SOSOSOSO thankful I went with my own gut rather than listen to what people had to tell me. Your gut is usually right
wub.gif

I was very young but I'll never forget it.  He was in his early twenties and I was about 18.  He lived about thirty minutes away in another city, and was always working so we didn't really get to see each other that often. So about five months into the relationship, he calls me at like three in the morning and tells me that he loves me, and if he ever decided to get married that he'd want me to be the one.  That was a long time ago, and of course now I wouldn't marry him if my life depended on it, but I remember it like it was yesterday because I was so obsessed with him. Lol, like I said .... I was very young!

Back