Where Did Baby Sleep?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my child was born he really did like to sleep and even the last months of pregnancy. After he was born he still could not sleep and i would stay up all night. Apparently after a few weeks he could sleep 3 to 4 hours then he does not sleep again he also could sleep if anyone is next to him. The crib worked well with me after a few coaching. Now he is 2 and enjoys sleeping on his own though we try sleeping with him in our own bed but it does not go well 

My wonderful two month old baby boy sleeps happily in his bassinet for most of the night and loves his co-sleeping when I fall asleep cuddling him... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We're co-sleepers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Bella has slept with us since day one, and she is 2 1/2. It made the early days, nursing and whatnot, so much easier, and now it helps me get a little bit of extra sleep in the morning because I can just snuggle with her for a little while after she wakes up. I love that she's close and that when she wakes up in the middle of the night and wants a drink or to use the potty, I can help her out. She'll get her own bed whenever she's ready, but she'll be the one who decides when that is

I've done co-sleeping with my first, adamantly opposed it with the second, and my youngest now part-time co-sleeps depending on whether he'll go back to sleep if he wakes during the night. I think co-sleeping offers comfort to the baby, but adults need some time alone too!

I had my daughter in a bassinet and crib for the first few months, but then I started to fall asleep with her in my arms and next thing I knew, we started bedsharing. She is two now and we still share the bed and I can't imagine us doing anything different. I still have her crib that I converted to a toddler bed. She likes to go in it to play, but neither of us are really concerned about her moving to her bed anytime soon. 

My son started out on my chest for a month.

Now, he sleeps in my arms. I'm smart about it.

I have a 2 year old boy and an 8old month baby girl and they sleep with me And my husband on a queen bed and its really uncomfortable and we get any sleep. I'm trying to figure out if we can put our older son on a twin bed. The older they get its a little harder to get them out of Your bed or bedroom. Lol

I don't have kids, but I know that I slept in a bassinette or my parents bed and I slept through the night. my sister slept in her crib and didn't sleep through the night all the time. but about half the time maybe.

the reasons why were my parents were 16 and 18 when they had me. and they were 23 and 25 with my sister, so there was a big difference in monetary supply. lol

I think you should just try what works best for your baby because I was a loner baby. I played by myself and entertained myself, but my sister is the exact opposite.

Back