Winter 2015 Allure Beauty Thrills Box (Allure Beauty Box) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered one for a friend. (mine is a preorder)

My friend called me in a panic because the mobile site wasn't working.

It kept saying the box was sold out.

But it was totally available on the website.

So if anyone has issues with the mobile site, try it from a computer!

Even if you factor out the totally overpriced moisturizers, this is a really good deal!  Like a dork, I sat and waited for the countdown clock to run out and ordered immediately.

I finally got one of these things. lol I've been trying and trying and something always comes up. I usually get off work early on Tuesdays and every time one of these boxes is released I have to work late on the day it comes out. lol The same thing happened today but my wonderful husband ordered it for me. I will use everything in the box so I'm excited. 

Even if you factor out the totally overpriced moisturizers, this is a really good deal!  Like a dork, I sat and waited for the countdown clock to run out and ordered immediately.
I did too (I had to refresh the page to make sure that I had the correct time). It seemed so easy to order this time, of course I ordered the minute it went live. This will be my first box but I have heard tales of the site freezing, boxes being sold out in minutes etc... I wonder if it being released before a major holiday had anything to do with the ease of buying. People may have been traveling or forgot to order the box.

in the rush of getting ready for the holiday.

Did anyone get a shipment e-mail?  Usually the presales get shipped the day after.  I did not receive a shipment e-mail yet.

I sent an e-mail to ask to check the status of the shipping.  

I received an e-mail saying my box would be shipped this week and I would receive a shipping e-mail after that.  I imagine all the boxes will be shipped this week and early next week.

I am impressed how quick I received a response.  I sent the e-mail at 4:42am and received the response 5:21am CST.  And it was a very nicely worded e-mail.  Great customer service from Allure

I still haven't received a shipping notice. :/ My box is just going to the women's shelter, but I was kind of hoping it wouldn't take THIS long...

This is highly unusual for them...last time there was a delay one of the products didn't come through and we all got replacement products.

Back