With and without eye makeup... Thoughts???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear makeup because its fun! Yeah, there are times that my skin is breaking out a lot, or I feel insecure for some reason, but the main reason I wear makeup because I enjoy doing it.

I too am an "eyeshadow/eye makeup" geek. I have WAY too many shadows, just love the colors! When I doodle, I design eye makeup looks. And I'll start with the intention of doing something simple--a swipe of cream, liner, and mascara--but it seldom ends there. I've been working from home and often don't wear makeup during the week; seems pointless to put it on to go to the grocery store, make and eat dinner at home, and watch TV. At first, I would avoid mirrors when makeupless, felt odd; I'm better with it now. But it's not a bad idea to experiment with lighter looks for casual/outdoor events. For example, I inline skate outside, and really heavy eye makeup can be problematic on the trail (wind in your eyes).

damn!! okay first things first your facial structure is to die for.

and either way is perfectly fine!! i love the way the black really brings out your eye colour, but nude shades would work too. you have that kind of face that could look flawless in any type of makeup.

Your eyes are beautiful with and without makeup! I love eye makeup the most too. it's so cool how you can completely change how your eye looks with it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Great eyebrows by the way, and your jawline is gorgeous! We're always our own worst critics.

Back