Would you buy the same shoes in different colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Um, never have except for my Chuck Taylors or Vans.

I think if they were one whole color, I would. But limit them to three main colors: black grey white/beige...

well, i did it and i have them on today. i'm super happy i did! i love the style and the fit and in black they go with many more items in my wardrobe. thanks for you input, ladies! i really appreciate it!

i do that all the time...even clothes.... if i like a certain top i usually get 2-3 colors in the same style...my closets looks like the inside of a bag of skittles....heheh

Erm, I do if I have the money and love the shoes but I hardly ever have enough money to get the same shoes in different colours haha.

Hey I wear an 11 too!!!
smile.gif
Want to swap? lol They are cute....

I buy things in a few different colors if I really like them. I've done it with shoes, tops, and jeans.

I do the same thing.. it all started when i saw this pair of shoe and ofcourse i bought it... one time i went to a party and just thought it would compliment my dress but unfortunately it doesn't, then my friends told me that if my shoe comes in different color maybe i pulled it off,,, so from then on i always buy same shoe style in different colors...

I am all about comfort & if I find a pair of shoes that are super comfy I go for every color in it..LOL!

I prefer variety in my shoe collection, but if you find a shoe you love it's not a bad idea at all! I'm glad you got them
smile.gif

If the price was right and fitted very well and it was a shoe I could get some wear out of I them think I would yes.

I'm a shoe queen, but like Aquilah I try to get that second matching pair on sale...

Wow. This sight hasn't been commented on since 2008. That's a little scary. Ha. Well, this is the definitely the question that I've been looking for an answer to.  I bought a pair of black, satin, closed toe, platform pumps with 5 inch heels; and the heels are rinestone encrusted. So basically they 'bling' when you walk. How Diva, right?!?! I love them and they are also made in HOT PINK as well. UGH! I wanted to get the hot pink ones but I didn't want to get the same style in different colors; but I'm definitely considering going back and buying them. What do you think???  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you love them, go ahead and get them in a different colour.

I usually buy summer shoes (sandles, flip flops...etc) in multiple but different colours. I have also bought doubles of tops but in different colours.

I would! If I found an amazing pair that fit perfectly and was priced really well, I'd probably buy 2 pairs in the exactly same colour too
biggrin.gif

Back