Your favorite concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I found it! My new favorite concealer and I cannot believe which one it was. I had a gift card to sephora so decided to just go in and ask the ladies what their favorite is. One girl recommended the sephora brand. It's not a stick or tube style which I was unsure about. I decided to give it a chance because the price was good. I was happy they had a shade called porcelain pink because that describes my skin tone perfectly. I cannot believe how much I LOVE this concealer! It is perfect! It's my new go to for sure. Thanks for the input ladies

Make up Forever Full cover Waterproof ECC Concealer - It's amazing! You can put it under your eye with a brush and it will NOT make your eyeliner run once it dries because of it being oily like some concealers. It covers everything, too. It is also waterproof! 

Quote: Originally Posted by pseudorocknroll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Make up Forever Full cover Waterproof ECC Concealer - It's amazing! You can put it under your eye with a brush and it will NOT make your eyeliner run once it dries because of it being oily like some concealers. It covers everything, too. It is also waterproof!
oooh! I love make up forever...

Back