Dare To Be - Kei$ha (July 30 - August 14, 2011)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our new theme is Dare To Be - Kei$ha Chosen by AmyNxDx winner of the challenge Dare To Be - A Ganguro Girl 2.0 Remember! If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget. Entry deadline for Dare to Be Challenges will be at 6pm Eastern Time on the last day of the challenge. (2 weeks time) Please have your entry posted and pm sent to me, prior to this date/time Thank You! XO Here are some inspirational pics, feel free to add your own to this thread For those who would like to enter, Please Note: Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are not allowed. Please review the rest of the rules here. As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed. Remember!!! If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget. For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically. Have FuN and EnJoY the contest Everyone! Good Luck!

I broke my laptop so I am Doing this from my phone, as it turns out I can't upload photos with it! Would you ladies be so kind as to add your own inspiration photos to this thread. Thank you so much ladies!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> xo Good luck!!

Some inspiration pics for the Ke$ha theme:

Kei$ha's look is all about a glam "dirty" look involving a LOT of glitter. I hope this helps, Katana! Good luck ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whoohoo! Great inspiration photos!! *Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> BackwoodsBlonde* This challenge is going to be a lot of fun! Excellent choice Amy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Whoohoo! Great inspiration photos!! *Thank you
smile.gif
BackwoodsBlonde*

This challenge is going to be a lot of fun! Excellent choice Amy!
smile.gif
Thanks!! AHH!! I'm so excited I won and now I get to do a crazy Ke$ha look!! 

I went out today and bought the stuff to do my look YAY!!!  I can't believe I actually bought makeup to do a kesha look *shudder*  Whatever though I've been wanting this palette for a while now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my stuff at home oddly enough.

It's just getting the time to do the look that has been hard.

It's not neccesarily the look that takes time, it's getting it all off afterwards that requires a considerable effort! lol

Products used:

Ardell Eyelashes, CG Smoothers (705) Translucent Powder, Palladio foundation (400 Nude), Palladio Blush (Blushin), Revlon creme eyeshadow palette in electric pop (the white colour), and I just have some aquafina lipchap underneath the glitter on my lips.

I had some lip colour from thecolorfactory palette that i got from walmart agggges ago.

Oh! And the glitter is all craft glitter.

OK I did a "test run of my look tonight and ended up really liking it.  I didn't think I could do it this nicely again because it took SOOO long.  I had actually bought yellow eyelashes for this look on ebay because I had Ebucks to use but I couldn't wait. Instead I used my new Wolfe Neon palette to paint regular black lashes.  I messed up the stripes NOOOOO  I did this without reference lol  I was tired of runing back and forth from my computer to the mirror

HAHA duck lips...

Omg Bonnie wow!  Neon Dayglo..

I wasn't going to do this look at first.. mostly because I just don't like Kei$ha.. but.. that looks like fun.. just to do.. Maybe.. I might try it..

Back