Dare To Be - Kei$ha (July 30 - August 14, 2011)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll just let my 2 year old have a go at my face with my ELF makeup - the results should be about right. LOL!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*chants*  dream dream dream dream dream dream dream

Looking forward to seeing your makeup Dream!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

-------------------

Nicole... I'm sorry about your losses, my condolences to you and your family...

Thank you.. but don't apologize!  I don't want to turn this awesome Kei$ha thread into an i'm sorry for your loss nicole thread!!!

Here's my Kesha Dirty Sheek Look, Makeup Artist: Lil' DW

And some fun pics - I told you I was going to let my 2 year old do this one!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

haha thanks.  I actually got the ones I bought for the look a couple days ago.... YUCK they are so badly made

I know another user did this already but I wanted to challenge myself to do something more complex instead of throw glitter at my face and hope for the best. lol!

Honestly, I am way better at doing other people's make-up. I suck at doing my own most of the time so I know my lines are not perfect.

Thank you Bonnie! I wish I would have done better, but I am so used to putting other people's make-up on, I pretty much forgot how to do my own! lol!

Your's was awesome though! I love the NEON!

Latest posts

Back