Dare To Be - Kei$ha (July 30 - August 14, 2011)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went out today and bought the stuff to do my look YAY!!!  I can't believe I actually bought makeup to do a kesha look *shudder*  Whatever though I've been wanting this palette for a while now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What did you buy??? Share your haul!!

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Omg Bonnie wow!  Neon Dayglo..

I wasn't going to do this look at first.. mostly because I just don't like Kei$ha.. but.. that looks like fun.. just to do.. Maybe.. I might try it..

LOL I can't stand her either.  Everytime I hear a song by her I want to rip my ears off.  BUT I had to do this look because it was so wild

Dream I'll throw up the swatches in the swatch section hehe

Lol... In my Danceton class, we dance to some of her songs.  I guess I'm guilty of KINDA liking her. 

Yall did great!  Glitter is so hard to remove though! I'm not sure if I even have appropriate glitter for this.  lol

Hi there!

Here's my first 'Dare to Be' entry!! I've been a spectator for the last two and decided that I really want to try something out this time... Unfortunately the glitter didn't show up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

1st picture for voting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks ladies XD

Hey Bonnie, I REALLY liked the neon colours, I wish that I had them to play with (where did you get it?!) I actually saw your pictures on your blog first and that's when I found out that there was a new 'Dare to be' challenge! This is fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hehe I buy my makeup (mehron, kryolan, ben nye, wolfe) at theatrical shops like Cinema Secrets and Frend's Beauty Supply.

Let's see if I can get my creative juices flowing tonight.
icon_wink.gif

I hope dream does one!  I didn't have the time for this one.. I worked 6 days last week.. was so tired yesterday.. then my Aunt died last night..

Maybe next DTB I can participate!

nicole....just throw glitter on your face, take a handful of it pick a spot and just WHAM!  throw it at yourself.  It'll be about the same makeup job she has.  or just take a black eyeliner, draw random crap on your face and repeat step 1

My condolences Nicole.

Originally Posted by Its Only Nicole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope dream does one!  I didn't have the time for this one.. I worked 6 days last week.. was so tired yesterday.. then my Aunt died last night..

Maybe next DTB I can participate!

Latest posts

Back