Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
HelloLeilani

Little Black Bag

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by autumnandicarus View Post

 

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH I HAVE A CARGO QUAD O___________O This is THE FIRST time I have ever had one in my LBB (I'm pretty sure, no idea why I would ever trade one away!) AND it's the colors I wanted, so happy right now!

 

KEEP IT. I have four now, and they are my favorite. I'm determined to collect the other four!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so with you! I never thought I'd skip an LBB but my cat had to go to the vet last week and her bill is $$. (She's doing much better and will be OK though)

 

I did look. I saw a few things I liked but nothing I loved enough to break my resolve!

Originally Posted by Pancua View Post

I skipped this month due to my camping trip in August. I made myself not even look, just hit the skip button and closed the website.  >.<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by LoriAnnLV View Post

 

I'm so with you! I never thought I'd skip an LBB but my cat had to go to the vet last week and her bill is $$. (She's doing much better and will be OK though)

 

I did look. I saw a few things I liked but nothing I loved enough to break my resolve!

 

Sorry to hear about your kitty, glad she is doing better though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by shanny21 View Post

 

Is anyone else getting offers of 1 free redken sample for, say, an $18 pair of earrings? What?! I mean it's a nice bonus from lbb but not THAT nice

Everyone will try to do this--if someone wants to close a bag quickly and hates the earrings, they might bite, especially if they feel like they already got their money's worth with the main item. All you need is one person to say yes to a trade. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who gets the bonus sample items? I have a bag closing tomorrorw and they aren't showing up. Just wondering. My power has been out since Friday night so I am behind the curve.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Anneke V View Post

 

Who gets the bonus sample items? I have a bag closing tomorrorw and they aren't showing up. Just wondering. My power has been out since Friday night so I am behind the curve.

 

Thanks.

Anyone who opened a bag today.  If you had a bag already open, you don't get them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by nicepenguins View Post

 

Everyone will try to do this--if someone wants to close a bag quickly and hates the earrings, they might bite, especially if they feel like they already got their money's worth with the main item. All you need is one person to say yes to a trade. :)

 

My thoughts exactly! If it was my last day trading and I had a michael marcus polish or even any of the nailwraps I would much rather have any redken sample (I don't like any of the MM colors and am terrible at applying nail wraps!)

 

Not too long ago there was a trade for one of the Redken samples for a $20 phone case. Don't forget that there is a massive amount of people on this site, and those people have different tastes. A pair of $18 earrings may be worthless for one person (especially when that person's bag is about to close) and at the same time a hair product from a well known and widely used company might be a godsend for them. :]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by denise89 View Post

 

Are the Redken items a bonus for today only? And does the glitterpick code end today?

 

I think yesterday was the last day you could use the glitterpick code :[

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by autumnandicarus View Post

 

 

I think yesterday was the last day you could use the glitterpick code :[

Awwww  icon_sad.gif thanks for letting me know I was going to open a new bag!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by denise89 View Post

 

Are the Redken items a bonus for today only? And does the glitterpick code end today?

The Redken items are a while-supplies-last thing.  I don't think they have stated how long they expect it to go on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

 

The Redken items are a while-supplies-last thing.  I don't think they have stated how long they expect it to go on.

thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by autumnandicarus View Post

 

 

I think yesterday was the last day you could use the glitterpick code :[

 

aw boo...thanks anyways!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weee!!! I love my bag! I'm finally learning how to trade...or I'm lucky. I started with stuff I didn't like and now I'm excited..yay!! I would still trade most everything but for now I'm not sadlbbjuly.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Generalissima View Post

 

Weee!!! I love my bag! I'm finally learning how to trade...or I'm lucky. I started with stuff I didn't like and now I'm excited..yay!! I would still trade most everything but for now I'm not sadlbbjuly.PNG

I always hate my bag at the like 4 and 3 day remaining mark. Now I'm at 1 day left and I love almost everything! Still wish there was more than one bag I liked in the gallery though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by PaulaG View Post

 

Autumnandicarus-

 

Make sure when you enter the code you use GLITTERPICK

 

There is no "s" at the end, hopefully it will go for you now!!  You should be able to enter it on any new or active bag until 11:59 pm (PST) tonight.

I'm so sorry I put an S on the end. It was totally a mistake.

Best,

Laura

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you think about the gorjana necklace, the audrey one? I got the claire with my order but no one will trade me :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or are people being extremely greedy this month?  I haven't traded hardly anything because people are trying to give me a $10 mug for a $28 necklace.  I have the Betsy Johnson Chandelier Earrings in my bag and I actually have had multiple people wanting to trade me the sample size redken hairspray in their bag!!  Seriously??  Do people really think I am going to trade those earrings for a sample of hairspray?  I mean, I love redken and all but a full bottle of redken hairspray wouldn't amount to those earrings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jeemckin View Post

 

Is it just me or are people being extremely greedy this month?  I haven't traded hardly anything because people are trying to give me a $10 mug for a $28 necklace.  I have the Betsy Johnson Chandelier Earrings in my bag and I actually have had multiple people wanting to trade me the sample size redken hairspray in their bag!!  Seriously??  Do people really think I am going to trade those earrings for a sample of hairspray?  I mean, I love redken and all but a full bottle of redken hairspray wouldn't amount to those earrings.

I get what you mean. I have the pomegrante reed diffuser which seems to be a popular item as well as the gorjana necklace in claire, and in the last hour i have got probably 60 offers and they all have been below what either item is worth. I really want the bcbg tote, the audrey necklace and ill be willing to trade my reed diffuser for the lavanilla in vanilla lavender. but no one has accepted my offers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jeemckin View Post

 

Is it just me or are people being extremely greedy this month?  I haven't traded hardly anything because people are trying to give me a $10 mug for a $28 necklace.  I have the Betsy Johnson Chandelier Earrings in my bag and I actually have had multiple people wanting to trade me the sample size redken hairspray in their bag!!  Seriously??  Do people really think I am going to trade those earrings for a sample of hairspray?  I mean, I love redken and all but a full bottle of redken hairspray wouldn't amount to those earrings.

The stupidly cheap " trade offers" are what makes me wonder if LBB is for me. I got single bottle of nail polish trade offers for 2 great pairs of earrings.

I really don't understand why anyone would think nail polish is going to trade " up".

 

AND I just now decided to play around with the site and see what they would put in my bag brand wise.. With both a $95 value purse OR a $20 pair of earrings, LBB put not 1 but 2 Redkin products and one very insignificant other item.

I think their computer program is totally messed up to try to saddle a custmoer with 2 Redkin products while everyone is getting ONE as a BONUS anyway. That's just so wrong!!

 

I think I'm going to cancel my membership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Missglammygirl View Post

 

I get what you mean. I have the pomegrante reed diffuser which seems to be a popular item as well as the gorjana necklace in claire, and in the last hour i have got probably 60 offers and they all have been below what either item is worth. I really want the bcbg tote, the audrey necklace and ill be willing to trade my reed diffuser for the lavanilla in vanilla lavender. but no one has accepted my offers!

A lot of people are also trying to trade up, so it's pretty normal that the offers are under what your items are worth. I am getting a lot of "free item" trades too. It's really early in the trading week for me, so I tend to look out for multi-item trades and to be really flexible about what I want at this point in the trading process. There is a lot of time left for me, and there will be new items added this week.

 

There's only one vanilla lavender lavanila left, so I'm guessing it is getting crazy offers. I had a deux lux wallet that was the only one left once, and it was getting offers at +$30 more than the face value.

 

Happy trading!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by LauraBrooks View Post

 

The stupidly cheap " trade offers" are what makes me wonder if LBB is for me. I got single bottle of nail polish trade offers for 2 great pairs of earrings.

I really don't understand why anyone would think nail polish is going to trade " up".

 

AND I just now decided to play around with the site and see what they would put in my bag brand wise.. With both a $95 value purse OR a $20 pair of earrings, LBB put not 1 but 2 Redkin products and one very insignificant other item.

I think their computer program is totally messed up to try to saddle a custmoer with 2 Redkin products while everyone is getting ONE as a BONUS anyway. That's just so wrong!!

 

I think I'm going to cancel my membership.

It's not the right site for everyone, especially if people get annoyed with the offers. I tend to just click "pass" if I am not going to take them and forget about it.

 

If you watch the news feed, you might be surprised which items trade up. Keep in mind that there are people on the site who don't know how to offer trades very well, so if they don't wear earrings and see a cute nail polish color pop up when their trade offers come in, they may take it. That's why offers like that get made. 

 

That is weird if you're only getting two full-priced items in your bag, plus two Redken items. I would check w/customer service.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!


  • Posts

    • Dampen your hair then apply the filler for 20 min.(for using with dye) If using it as a conditioner, dilute it first and refrigerate. 
    • 1. I love falsies & prefer how i look w them on so I ended up getting lash extensions. My eyes look bigger & brighter w no makeup even & it helps me not feel like i HAVE to do my makeup before going out. When i do wear makeup (most of time) i don’t have to apply falsies so it saves time. Overall I just love how it looks!   2. Pretty much answered above. 3. I had a groupon for the place i go to & just loved them so I decided to continue going there + theyre not far & really nice! They do my lashes exactly how i like! Ive been to other places & they were good except never did what i wanted.
    • Personally i do acrylics w gel polish. Wbu?
    • Ive wanted to add vitamin c serum to my skin care routine so I bought one & it was too harsh & i broke out. Any suggestions for sensitive skin vitamin c serum? Links are best! + any experience & it being on amazon would be ideal but please suggest any!!
    • Want to color your hairs? Then, go for the Safe Hair Colour which is absolutely free from ammonia. Prem Henna Company is providing Hair Color without Ammonia with best quality. Usage of Safest Hair Colour must be your first priority and is best choice. Gets Easy Hair Colour using Prem Henna hair colors? Check our website.  

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

×