Jump to content
HelloLeilani

Influenster

Recommended Posts

Hey gals, I'm new to influenster...wondering if anyone can fill me in? I started to do some surveys within the Expert Badges but I dont seem to see my Badge Score go up..? How does this work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by PBandJilly View Post

 

It's by completing the brand challenges assigned to each VoxBox.

I've been doing that but I've only qualified for two boxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

 

Just got an email for a new Influenster program!

Same here!  The page is taking forever to load, though, so I have no clue what it's for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My page too!  I assume because everyone is logging in at once.  I will update if/when I get through.  Survey is up until 4/8/13 12pm.

 

I am glad to have another opportunity!  Last voxbox I got was Summer beauty in September!

 

Mine is for total cleanse pre qualification survey badge.

Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

Same here!  The page is taking forever to load, though, so I have no clue what it's for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

 

My page too!  I assume because everyone is logging in at once.  I will update if/when I get through.  Survey is up until 4/8/13 12pm.

 

I am glad to have another opportunity!  Last voxbox I got was Summer beauty in September!

 

Mine is for total cleanse pre qualification survey badge.

Urgh, mine is a Total Cleanse pre-qualification survey, too.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  And the survey page still isn't loading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got through the survey.  It was asking about if I use 2/1 shampoo body wash things, what kind I buy etc.  Then it asked about if I have a dishwasher, if not how often do I do dishes by hand in the sink, what I spend on cleaning products per month and demographics.  I do not think I will get picked.

Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

Urgh, mine is a Total Cleanse pre-qualification survey, too.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  And the survey page still isn't loading.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by lovepink View Post

 

I got through the survey.  It was asking about if I use 2/1 shampoo body wash things, what kind I buy etc.  Then it asked about if I have a dishwasher, if not how often do I do dishes by hand in the sink, what I spend on cleaning products per month and demographics.  I do not think I will get picked.

 

Ooh, that changes things!  I thought it was the Total Cleanse juice program.  Sorry, I'm descended from a long line of loggers and farmers.  Anything that prohibits coffee is NOT ACCEPTABLE to me.  Cleaning products, whether for home or body?  *Major* weakness.  Now to get the survey to load...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just finished the Total Cleanse pre-survey as well! Should be interesting - I'm not sure that I'll get picked but I obviously won't mind if I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the Total Cleanse e-mail, too. I am happy to hear it's not the juice program. I was worried. I will probably wait until 3 a.m. to see if the survey will load. Maybe there will be less traffic on the website then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also got the total cleanse email - it's the first time I've ever gotten any kind of prequal email from Influenster (those cooking tv-show ones don't count) - how does it usually work after you've taken the initial test? Will they let you know if you haven't gotten into the campaign? 

Oh Influenster, you don't like me at all, do you? frown.gif I've had more luck with L'Oreal consumer testing than with you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by cranraspberry View Post

 

I also got the total cleanse email - it's the first time I've ever gotten any kind of prequal email from Influenster (those cooking tv-show ones don't count) - how does it usually work after you've taken the initial test? Will they let you know if you haven't gotten into the campaign? 

Oh Influenster, you don't like me at all, do you? frown.gif I've had more luck with L'Oreal consumer testing than with you!

I got the Total Cleanse Pre-survey as well. I haven't gotten a pre-survey yet that I was declined for, so you will more than likely get into it, especially if you haven't gotten a box yet. I've been a member for about a year now, and I've gotten 2 boxes. I seem to get one about every 6 months. It does take a little patience with Influenster, but you will get boxes, it just might take a little while. If you are chosen to receive the box, they'll send an email to notify you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope we'll be hearing something about the April VoxBox soon, after several emails they sent me a few weeks ago saying "'you MIGHT autoqualify" i'm dying to know now. I haven't been doing many reviews lately though so I'm not sure....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by JamieO View Post

 

I got the Total Cleanse Pre-survey as well. I haven't gotten a pre-survey yet that I was declined for, so you will more than likely get into it, especially if you haven't gotten a box yet. I've been a member for about a year now, and I've gotten 2 boxes. I seem to get one about every 6 months. It does take a little patience with Influenster, but you will get boxes, it just might take a little while. If you are chosen to receive the box, they'll send an email to notify you. 

Thanks! Keeping my fingers crossed then - I've been with Influenster since October or so (which would make it a little over 6 months) and had kind of given up on it, as nothing seemed to affect my score. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got the palmolive survey like a week after i joined and since i completed all items for that challenge i automatically got the holiday voxbox. Nothing since then :( i think i just don't spend enough time reviewing items and answering questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's funny I got the pre-qualify survey for the Total Cleanse box. I had stopped doing reviews, answering questions, sharing produts, and I unconnected my Pinterest account from Influenster. I am still ticked off. For ages I was doing all kinds of things and my score is stuck since January, then I quit and I get this. I got a thing about the Ponds thing, too, on Facebook, but I couldn't do it because they insisted I had to submit a picture of myself, which there's no way in hell I'm doing because Facebook is 1 of 3 places online I still use my real name. (Privacy Reasons)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

 

I really hope we'll be hearing something about the April VoxBox soon, after several emails they sent me a few weeks ago saying "'you MIGHT autoqualify" i'm dying to know now. I haven't been doing many reviews lately though so I'm not sure....

I *think* I auto-qualified for an April box because I did the Pureology badge (I got an email in late march that if I completed the badge, I'd qualify for the April Box), but I've yet to hear anything, including teaser emails.  Crossing my fingers though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Recent images in this topic

  • Posts

    • No, it does not affect my self-esteem either way.  Tbh I feel most confident when I'm not wearing makeup.  Perhaps makeup application can be seen by many women as a form of self-care but it's actually more hygienic not to wear it often (sounds weird but it's true), and imo women are coerced into its application by jobs, other women, and men.  Women are pressured to perform femininity or they will be met with violence, which doesn't stop at makeup application (which is a skill not an art form).
    • Week 2 of my new plan, with my new concept of time as two mini work weeks (Mon-Wed and Fri-Sat) and two mini weekends (Thursday and Sunday). I think this will help with not getting as tired during the work week or bored during the weekends. Being bored during the weekends leads to spending on shopping or eating! I like the new plan so far.  I finished my full sized Yves Rocher White Botanical Cleanser. That's the White Botanical Cleanser and Toner done, and a few days of Cream left. The goal for the rest of July is to use that cream up along with one pack of 20 face cleansing cloths.  I have a nine month supply of cleanser and cleansing cloths to finish. 
    • My Dark/royal blue glittery eye makeup For eid 2020 . i need your reviews please leave comments .Thank you
    • Almost all people nowadays uses a smartphone, that is why.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes

×
×
  • Create New...