HelloLeilani

Influenster

Anyone get the ZonePerfect and/or Nonni's badge challenges? I think this might be connected to those that got the GoodLife Vox Box, although I could be wrong.  
Yes, I got them! I did everything with the Nonni challenge. I did not like the Greek yogurt bars so I don't think I'm doing the brand challenge for perfect zone!

Originally Posted by peridotcricket View Post

I'm not inviting people. Period. I'm afraid they'll be like the idiots who post 2-word reviews that say "Love it" and don't even actually review the product or the ones who post "I want to try those shoes so bad" in the one Asics (or it might be Adidas) review section. Those seriously tick me off. And it looks like Influenster gives them credit for crap like that.

hahaha I am glad I am not the only one who really doe snot like the "I really want to try these" or "this looks so pretty" or "this sounds disgusting" reviews. Not really a review in my opinion. I don't know that my friends would do that but I only have two friends who would be interested spending time on influenster.

Originally Posted by korsis View Post

Yes, I got them! I did everything with the Nonni challenge. I did not like the Greek yogurt bars so I don't think I'm doing the brand challenge for perfect zone!

Awesome! I am not on FB or Instagram so I feel like that really puts me at a disadvantage. But I try to do everything else. I will finish them both over the weekend. Gotta take some pics and upload them.

I really would like to win the thinADDICTIVES prize though. Wishful thinking eusa_pray.gif

So... I'm getting the Vox Box O' Cheese! One small (large) problem though. I can't log in to Influenster. It does not recognize my username or email address at all.lam.gif

Hi guys :)  I'm pretty new to Influenster- I've essentially connected my social media and that's it.  I guess I'm a little confused on how it works?  I'm sure I'll get the hang of it!  I qualified for the cheese voxbox, which looks interesting if nothing else!  I like cheese a lot!

I'm getting the cheese vox box as well. Kinda neat. Love me some cheese. Would love to invite my friends but I don't think they would review or do anything on there. Maybe if I took a pic when I got my free stuff they would be more inclined.

I don't think what people do makes a difference to one's own score. I invited two people in the past who never did a single thing on their accounts and nothing ever dropped.

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake View Post

I am irritated by it as well. It says though that this invitation thing is until Sept 6th so I hope it is a one time thing, maybe?Where do you see the box you posted on the bottom? I am on my phone and don't see anything like that. I am probably looking at the wrong place, though. Also, my score has not changed in a while although I received two badges of the brand challenges and would hope that counts for something.

The email does state that if you invite at least 3 people that become active member you will automatically qualify into an upcoming voxbox, which I have interpreted as you do not need to do the pre-qualifying survey. If you do not invite 3 people that become active members, you may or may not get the pre-qualifying survey.

I'm getting the Sargento Cheese VoxBox. It's kind of funny that I'm getting excited for cheese, but I do love cheese and I also love Sagento cheese, so its kind of a win win for me :-)

I'm getting the Sargento Cheese VoxBox. It's kind of funny that I'm getting excited for cheese, but I do love cheese and I also love Sagento cheese, so its kind of a win win for me :-)
I'm jealous! O want cheese!

Is it silly that I really want some cheese? LOL I love cheese! When I was young, my cousins and I use to cut off hunks of cheese from a huge cheddar block that my Grandma would always buy and just nibble on it! rolleyes1.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie View Post

Is it silly that I really want some cheese? LOL I love cheese! When I was young, my cousins and I use to cut off hunks of cheese from a huge cheddar block that my Grandma would always buy and just nibble on it! rolleyes1.gif

I still do this...

I just got in on the cheese box too! biggrin.gif  This is the first thing I have qualified for so I am pretty excited.  Well, and I love cheese so that helps, lol!  MissTrix, I hope you get your log in worked out!

Hi guys :)  I'm pretty new to Influenster- I've essentially connected my social media and that's it.  I guess I'm a little confused on how it works?  I'm sure I'll get the hang of it!  I qualified for the cheese voxbox, which looks interesting if nothing else!  I like cheese a lot!
Look for the expert and life stage badges- you will have a ton of surveys there waiting for you! ;-)

Look for the expert and life stage badges- you will have a ton of surveys there waiting for you! ;-)

Ooh thanks!  Just did one.. this might be a bad way to spend the holiday weekend!

Is it silly that I really want some cheese? LOL I love cheese! When I was young, my cousins and I use to cut off hunks of cheese from a huge cheddar block that my Grandma would always buy and just nibble on it! :rolleyes1:
I still do this...
I still do this, too. I buy a 2-pound block of Cabot Cheddar every month and nibble a chunk just about every day. Not the healthiest snack, but it tastes sooo good.

Apparently I'm celebrating Latina culture with my Paradise box. Guess I can add some Latina flair to my pics then. lol I think I'd rather have the diet pills from the Goodlife box since I'm Moroccan oil'd,  Dr. Sholl'd and Olay'd out!

Apparently I'm celebrating Latina culture with my Paradise box. Guess I can add some Latina flair to my pics then. lol I think I'd rather have the diet pills from the Goodlife box since I'm Moroccan oil'd,  Dr. Sholl'd and Olay'd out!  
That's funny cause I would have loved the paradise voxbox!!!

Not silly at all!!smileno.gif Cheese is great

Quote:

Not silly at all!!smileno.gif Cheese is great

Mmmmmm cheese!  I buy Colby cheese by the pound and have a few slices each day with some fruit (apple, grapes, or a pear) as my lunch.  Yummy!

Quote:

I got that mail too. I wonder if my points will suffer if the 3 people are not as involved as I am?

I honestly don't even know who I would want to invite. i hope not inviting people does not disqualify you completely from getting future boxes...

iagree.gif I did send all 5 of my invites but not really expecting anyone to join.

Quote:

So otherwise we do not qualify anymore? I will try to find your post on FB.

I think they mean only 1 voxbox, not all upcoming voxboxes.

I hope so, I have only gotten one box so far but I would hate to miss out because my friends don't sign up.

I love cheese too, every time we go food shopping we bring home 2 to 3 different cheeses to try. The hubby and I are definitely cheese addicts.

Originally Posted by peridotcricket View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira685 View Post

Quote:

I still do this...
I still do this, too. I buy a 2-pound block of Cabot Cheddar every month and nibble a chunk just about every day. Not the healthiest snack, but it tastes sooo good.

Hey, a little cheese isn't a bad snack at all! It has no carbs, some calcium and protein...totally better than most snack foods. :)