Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Annelle

Influenster Spring "Beauty VoxBox"

Recommended Posts

I just signed up with Influenster at the beginning of the year and I haven't gotten survey's or chosen for anything.  I've unlocked several badges, but I haven't been chosen.  Is there any way to be more active with them so you'll get chosen or is it just kind of a crap-shoot?  I'm super jealous of all those that have been chosen for the May box!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by murflegirl View Post

 

I haz a sad. Though I did get the love VoxBox, so I shouldn't be too jealous :)

 

LOL ikr.

 

Congrats chosen ladies, enjoy your VoxBoxes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently I'm getting a VoxBox in May too - just got the email a little bit ago. I put absolutely no effort into this sub (frankly I forgot about it after I unlocked most everything I could with minimal effort) so... whoo hoo? The survey was about foundation and concealer, that's a bit exciting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is this program again? lol...apparently I'm getting one of these boxes, too. I know for sure I haven't put any work into getting one. I'm excited though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to know that you don't have to be "active" in their community or on their site to be chosen.  Thanks ladies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by murflegirl View Post

 

See, they gave me a completely different answer:

 

Hi Victoria,

We appreciate your activity and we are continuing to select members for this VoxBox. We will notify you if you are chosen.

Thanks!

 

Sounds like mishtastic was disqualified from this box since she already received the Love box, and you might still be on a list of eligible people.  It's probably smart for them to wait to see how many people don't respond before sending out more invites.  The first round of invites happened yesterday.

 

I'm actually really happy to hear mishtastic's response though.  It definitely means that because I missed out on the Love box that I was able to get the Beauty Box, so now I won't be so sad in the future if I get skipped on a box.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by Dimepiece View Post

 

What is this program again? lol...apparently I'm getting one of these boxes, too. I know for sure I haven't put any work into getting one. I'm excited though!

 

It's kind of like a social media advertising program.  They send out a Box of free samples to thousands of people with the agreement that the ladies who receive these boxes will try them out, review them, and spread the word to their social media friends.

 

Having more badges helps to increase the chances of being invited to receive a box...and another theory is that having a very strong social media following helps to get you more invites, too.  But it also does seem that "internet nobodies" still commonly get chosen to try out boxes to, although it seems that most people have seen at least one VoxBox per year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost forgot I had signed up for Voxbox till I got the email today!!

 

Woot woot!! I know I earned a couple of badges and I do twitter & facebook but other than that I had not done much. I think I joined just maybe a month or so ago. So not sure how they make their decisions but I am uber glad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so excited, I just received my invitation. And I love that it is specifically a beauty box, the best kind they could send a MakeupTalker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also received my invite today! Can't wait. And I hope we get some great products to try out. Especially since I'm underwhelmed with my BB and Sample Society this month. Gives me something to look forward too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by murflegirl View Post

 

See, they gave me a completely different answer:

 

Hi Victoria,

We appreciate your activity and we are continuing to select members for this VoxBox. We will notify you if you are chosen.

Thanks!

 

Sounds like mishtastic was disqualified from this box since she already received the Love box, and you might still be on a list of eligible people.  It's probably smart for them to wait to see how many people don't respond before sending out more invites.  The first round of invites happened yesterday.

 

I'm actually really happy to hear mishtastic's response though.  It definitely means that because I missed out on the Love box that I was able to get the Beauty Box, so now I won't be so sad in the future if I get skipped on a box.

 

Well, that is interesting because I got the Love VoxBox too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting this one, too! I love getting free crap stuff in the mail! I've never gotten anything from them, but they are the ones that send full-sized stuff, right? They were asking about perfume in the survey, so maybe there will be a full-sized perfume. I'd be happy with that as long as it's not a Designer Impostor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by pixiesoap View Post

 

I almost forgot I had signed up for Voxbox till I got the email today!!

 

Woot woot!! I know I earned a couple of badges and I do twitter & facebook but other than that I had not done much. I think I joined just maybe a month or so ago. So not sure how they make their decisions but I am uber glad!

 

Same here! I joined at the end of February and earned some badges then totally forgot about it. I'm so excited I got chosen!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wha-wha-what? O_o I didn't think I stood a chance at ever being selected to receive a VoxBox so I too sort of just forgot about my Influenster account. The invitation email for this VoxBox was completely unexpected!

 

I've got to admit, I'm pretty excited about this. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by murflegirl View Post

 

 

Well, that is interesting because I got the Love VoxBox too.

 

oh really? I don't know then lol. I was just guessing!  I'd consider you lucky if you end up getting an invite for this one too though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm absolutely shocked that I got invited to receive the next VoxBox - I received the Holiday VoxBox but started a new job right after I got it and completely forgot to do the surveys...I think I had time to do one or two. I figured I was out of luck and would never get one again (because isn't that what they say? If you don't do all the surveys, you're disqualified?) but lo and behold, I had an invite to this one in my inbox this morning! I'm pretty excited, especially because of the concealer/foundation questions in the survey!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Originally Posted by MelissaFTW View Post

 

Wha-wha-what? O_o I didn't think I stood a chance at ever being selected to receive a VoxBox so I too sort of just forgot about my Influenster account. The invitation email for this VoxBox was completely unexpected!

 

I've got to admit, I'm pretty excited about this. :D

 

I could have written this exact same post.  *So* intrigued by this one!  I also received an invitation to a beta test for PeekPak plus something about an expanded CraveBox program, so I have a feeling these free (well, okay, so CraveBox isn't free, but PeekPak is) programs are ramping up across the board.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaFTW View Post

 

Wha-wha-what? O_o I didn't think I stood a chance at ever being selected to receive a VoxBox so I too sort of just forgot about my Influenster account. The invitation email for this VoxBox was completely unexpected!

 

I've got to admit, I'm pretty excited about this. :D

 

I could have written this exact same post.  *So* intrigued by this one!  I also received an invitation to a beta test for PeekPak plus something about an expanded CraveBox program, so I have a feeling these free (well, okay, so CraveBox isn't free, but PeekPak is) programs are ramping up across the board.  

Thanks for mentioning PeekPak. I just put in my e-mail to be notified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!


About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes

×
×
  • Create New...