Sign in to follow this  
huzaifa zain

What is your favorite Shampoo?

Depends on the week! It's generally a good idea to rotate shampoos and conditioners, because they all leave certain residues on your hair that can build up over time. Therefor, every time I run out of shampoo or conditioner, I make a point to buy a different brand and a different scent! Right now I'm on the garnier fructis train, but it's been everything from suave, to Paul Mitchell, to Aussie, to Biolage, and on and on...

I've been loving the new one from Kerastase - elixir ultime something it is just great!

My hair is thin and dry and this shampoo is just perfect! it's very moisturizing and nourishing.

Would weigh your hair down/make it greasy though if your hair is normal

I alternate between two Shampoo & Conditioners: Fixx Argan Oil Shampoo & Fixx Argan Oil Conditioner most of the time, and Royal Spa Chamomile Shampoo & Royal Spa Tri-Protein Plus Deep Conditioner for a occassional change up.  Fixx Argan Oil products run around $20 and Royal Spa are about $13 They both last a long time  I buy Fixx about every 5 months, & royal spa 8-9 months

I love love love love infusium-23. It's available at most drug stores but not usually the beauty section of grocery or department stores. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair shiny soft and under control. And it really cheap!

It changes from time to time, but my current favorite which has also been a favorite in the past is the DevaCurl Low Poo. It's made specifically for curly girls and is sulfate free and smells DIVINE! But I'm in the Garnier Hydra Recharge campaign, so I've tested that out, and actually just used it all last night (shampoo, conditioner and 1-minute treatment) and wow! Color me impressed! My hair is ridiculously soft, and held its curl from my rollers all day, and I didn't use any other products but a sheen spray this morning after taking the rollers out!

I never use only one shampoo, my favourites are:

Lush New Bar Shampoo

Moroccanoil Shampoo for Coloured hair

Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Shampoo

Rene Furterer Tonucia Shampoo

Loreal Everecreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo. I don't use sulfate shampoos anymore, they are too drying, especially for naturally curly hair. This shampoo actually leaves my hair soft and does not strip it. It is also very affordable and can be found at almost any drug store.

hi there

i use sunsilk thick and long black shampo with the same kinda conditioner and when my hair are semi dry i put hair serum in my hair to retain the moisture and shine.

400 Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo by Organix is my favorite. I alternate a lot, though, and I use the Head & Shoulders every 2nd or 3rd shower because otherwise my scalp itches like mad.

I have recently purchased Kerastase Lait Vital/Bain Satin ..should see how it works !!

Anyone using this shampoo ... are the results fine with it??

I love everything from Redken :-) 
It is always hard to find something that works with thin and fine hair, as I have that myself. 
Even though my hair is thin and fine, I usually don´t have a problem with shampoos or conditioners being to heavy on my hair.
For blonde hair Blonde Glam is awesome, for dry hair Clear Moisture. Or why not try the volume range? Body Full.
You can also mix, for example use Clear Moisture or Blonde Glam shampoo, and then use Body Full conditioner - then you´re sure it´s not gonna weigh down your hair. :-)

I love milk shake!! Shampoo conditioner and leave in conditioner. Smells like cookies and my hair is smooth and soft. Also use joico k-pak sometimes too.

i cherish the chi cleanser and conditioner. i suppose it gives hair its common look. at the time i utilize it, my hair is delicate, not oily. i cherish the feeling. at the time i change shampoos/conditioners, i believe that i may as well retreat to the chi items(:

I've been using Wen for about a year and my hair is the longest, shiniest and healthiest it's ever been.  I have never had so many strangers comment on my hair!

I use Pureology because my hair is color treated. The color doesn't fade as fast for me when I use it and it also keeps my hair soft. I straighten it a lot, so I like that it holds up against all of the straightening.

I've been using Syoss for quite a while now and I'm pleased with it. My hair is definitely stronger and shinier than it used to be, and it's quite cheap as well! Also using Philip B Russian Imperial, which is a bit expensive, but I can afford it. I don't see much difference between the two, though. Thought about replacing Syoss with Clear. Does anyone use it here? Is it good?

Hello and Namaste

I would suggest you to go for herbal products as they have no side effects and once you find the right combination you will always love it

Thanks and Regards

Garry Aum Brunt

New to this thread and not sure if it was mentioned already or not, but I absolutely love Organix products!! My favorite shampoos, conditioners, and hair essentials of choice are (moroccan argan oil, macadamia oil, and coconut milk) from them. All of their products smell so good and work wonders on your natural hair as well as extensions. I swear by this stuff, so if you haven't already, give them a try and tell me what ya think! #ThankMeLater :-)