What is your favorite Shampoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently using Tsubaki's new shampoo series for damaged hair!

Edit - Please no links for personal blog promoting, thank you! - Cookie

i cherish the chi cleanser and conditioner. i suppose it gives hair its common look. at the time i utilize it, my hair is delicate, not oily. i cherish the feeling. at the time i change shampoos/conditioners, i believe that i may as well retreat to the chi items:)

I've been using Wen for about a year and my hair is the longest, shiniest and healthiest it's ever been.  I have never had so many strangers comment on my hair!

I use Pureology because my hair is color treated. The color doesn't fade as fast for me when I use it and it also keeps my hair soft. I straighten it a lot, so I like that it holds up against all of the straightening.

I've been using Syoss for quite a while now and I'm pleased with it. My hair is definitely stronger and shinier than it used to be, and it's quite cheap as well! Also using Philip B Russian Imperial, which is a bit expensive, but I can afford it. I don't see much difference between the two, though. Thought about replacing Syoss with Clear. Does anyone use it here? Is it good?

yea this thread is so fully filled from you all with very very imp info you all have, thank you so much from you all

Hello and Namaste

I would suggest you to go for herbal products as they have no side effects and once you find the right combination you will always love it

Thanks and Regards

Garry Aum Brunt

New to this thread and not sure if it was mentioned already or not, but I absolutely love Organix products!! My favorite shampoos, conditioners, and hair essentials of choice are (moroccan argan oil, macadamia oil, and coconut milk) from them. All of their products smell so good and work wonders on your natural hair as well as extensions. I swear by this stuff, so if you haven't already, give them a try and tell me what ya think! #ThankMeLater :)

I am a huge davines fan! The shampoos are ridiculously amazing! They are around $25 each but so worth it. My favorite is the Momo shampoo and conditioner. My hair is dry lately from the sun and hot tools and other damaging things that I have done to it over the years. Since I started with the davines my hair looks and feels better. Once a week I use the alchemic shampoo since I am colored . It works best for me and I think its 100% in my honest opinion one of the best shampoos out there. ! 

Hope this helps 

Honey Clouds 

After I had my daughter my hair fell out like crazy which was so out of the ordinary for me. I told my hairdresser about it and she suggested Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger! It was a godsend! I used the shampoo, conditioner and leave in oil. These products are amazing for dry and damaged hair, I no longer can use them because my hair gets to oily but I suggest them to everyone. I am in between hair products right now but have just ordered the Bedhead Color Goddess shampoo and conditioner. I've read great things about them and I'm hoping they help!

Back