What is your favorite Shampoo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found my best results with a 4:1 ratio of Nexxus Therappe to Paul Mitchell Tea Tree on my scalp and just Therappe on my length.  The Therappe works great for cleaning the hair, but doesn't have the strength I need for my scalp.  This works for me and lets me go 4 or so days between washes (unless I really get dirty or sweaty).

Kerastraight Straight Maintain Shampoo= Super Shiny and Sexy hair

It's what's used to maintain a Keratin Treatment.

My favorite shampoo is Philip B Russian Imperial shampoo. I think it costs $150.00 for the 12 oz container and $60 for the 2 oz container. The shampoo itself is super moisturizing. It looks, smells and is textured like CARAMEL and the smell lasts all day! It is sooooooo good!

I use the tea tree tingle stuff from trader joe's. It's cheap, but I've used shampoo that costs 10-15x as much and not liked it any better

Depends on the week! It's generally a good idea to rotate shampoos and conditioners, because they all leave certain residues on your hair that can build up over time. Therefor, every time I run out of shampoo or conditioner, I make a point to buy a different brand and a different scent! Right now I'm on the garnier fructis train, but it's been everything from suave, to Paul Mitchell, to Aussie, to Biolage, and on and on...

I've been loving the new one from Kerastase - elixir ultime something it is just great!

My hair is thin and dry and this shampoo is just perfect! it's very moisturizing and nourishing.

Would weigh your hair down/make it greasy though if your hair is normal

I alternate between two Shampoo & Conditioners: Fixx Argan Oil Shampoo & Fixx Argan Oil Conditioner most of the time, and Royal Spa Chamomile Shampoo & Royal Spa Tri-Protein Plus Deep Conditioner for a occassional change up.  Fixx Argan Oil products run around $20 and Royal Spa are about $13 They both last a long time  I buy Fixx about every 5 months, & royal spa 8-9 months

I love love love love infusium-23. It's available at most drug stores but not usually the beauty section of grocery or department stores. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair shiny soft and under control. And it really cheap!

It changes from time to time, but my current favorite which has also been a favorite in the past is the DevaCurl Low Poo. It's made specifically for curly girls and is sulfate free and smells DIVINE! But I'm in the Garnier Hydra Recharge campaign, so I've tested that out, and actually just used it all last night (shampoo, conditioner and 1-minute treatment) and wow! Color me impressed! My hair is ridiculously soft, and held its curl from my rollers all day, and I didn't use any other products but a sheen spray this morning after taking the rollers out!

I never use only one shampoo, my favourites are:

Lush New Bar Shampoo

Moroccanoil Shampoo for Coloured hair

Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Shampoo

Rene Furterer Tonucia Shampoo

Loreal Everecreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo. I don't use sulfate shampoos anymore, they are too drying, especially for naturally curly hair. This shampoo actually leaves my hair soft and does not strip it. It is also very affordable and can be found at almost any drug store.

hi there

i use sunsilk thick and long black shampo with the same kinda conditioner and when my hair are semi dry i put hair serum in my hair to retain the moisture and shine.

Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo by Organix is my favorite. I alternate a lot, though, and I use the Head & Shoulders every 2nd or 3rd shower because otherwise my scalp itches like mad.

I love everything from Redken :) 
It is always hard to find something that works with thin and fine hair, as I have that myself. 
Even though my hair is thin and fine, I usually don´t have a problem with shampoos or conditioners being to heavy on my hair.
For blonde hair Blonde Glam is awesome, for dry hair Clear Moisture. Or why not try the volume range? Body Full.
You can also mix, for example use Clear Moisture or Blonde Glam shampoo, and then use Body Full conditioner - then you´re sure it´s not gonna weigh down your hair. :)

I love milk shake!! Shampoo conditioner and leave in conditioner. Smells like cookies and my hair is smooth and soft. Also use joico k-pak sometimes too.

Back