Stila Cosmetics: Summer 2013 Collection - Festival of Color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 ​

Light Show
Acoustic
Indie
Center Stage
Melody
Encore
Groupie
Finale
Tie Dye
Lyric
Retail: $22 each​
 ​

Tangerine Dream

Vivid Violet

Electric Pink

Festival Fuchsia

Rave Red

Party Pink
Retail: $18.00​

Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - Turquoise

Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner - Turquoise

Retail: $20 each

• Pink Sunset (Medium Soft Pink)
  • Open Road (Tangerine Coral)
  • Rising Sun (Bright Coral Pink)
Lip Glaze Trio - Road Trip

• Freestyle (Medium Fuchsia)
  • Harmony (Cotton Candy Pink)
  • Ballad (Neutral Nude)
Lip Glaze Trio - Music Festival
Retail: $12 each

WANT!!!!!  I love the idea of eyeshadows with random color distribution...so refreshing and new.  I saw some swatches that someone posted over the weekend and really love the idea of being able to mix your own shades, in a tiny little compact.  Still, for me this would be a novelty item and much as I love Stila, not sure I could justify the full $22.....

I love the fact that the eyeliners are the same shade. I wouldn't use the liquid, but the smudge stick is on my must-get list. I love those things.

I love everything! And I just told myself I couldn't buy anymore makeup. I guess I'm going to have to make an exception those pigments are beautiful! :)

Everything looks so pretty! I have never tried anything from Stila but I want try some of these products.

Do you know when it's out/where it's available?

It's out now, some Sephoras have them in stock already, and you can also purchase online at Stila's website and Macy's.

I love it. I am happy a cheaper brand is bringing out bright corals. I love the electric pink in the lip colour. 

Originally Posted by nishino /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's out now, some Sephoras have them in stock already, and you can also purchase online at Stila's website and Macy's.
Thanks!

Wow the color if those eyeliners is gorgeous!!!! I usually hate color on eyes but that color... I want to make it work!!

I've got the turquoise smudgestick, wore it for the first time today.  I really like the that the color is matte and it's nicely pigmented and smooth.  Sometimes it looks jade green to me, sometimes turquoise.  Perhaps it depends on the lighting.

ohhh i love center stage and tangerine dream...i am a sucker for packaging...those are too cute! does anyone know about the formulation of the shadows? i have had such a hard time blending stila shadows in the past.

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ohhh i love center stage and tangerine dream...i am a sucker for packaging...those are too cute! does anyone know about the formulation of the shadows? i have had such a hard time blending stila shadows in the past.
My initial impression with Light Show is that it was easier to build color with my finger or a foam applicator than a brush.  It's not that it was lacking in pigmentation, I liked the finish, and they seemed to blend well, but it tended to sheer out more when using a brush to apply.  I need to play with it some more, as I was a bit rushed and distracted this morning, trying to referee amongst 3 dogs. 

Back