Stila Cosmetics: Summer 2013 Collection - Festival of Color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sold...I planned on heading to Ulta tomorrow to use my level rewards...guess I'm just gonna HAVE to peruse on down the Stila section...darn ::wink wink::
Lol oh darn.. 
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For me I was worried the smudge stick wouldn't be good for me because of southern humidity, that's why I've usually stuck with liquid eyeliners. But I after I placed my order I was reading that the smudge stick stays pretty well without smudging or racoon-ing so I may try them out next time.
I live in a hot and humid climate and have oily skin, and I find that the smudge sticks work really well.  Plus, they have some really pretty colors!

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Dang. It seems like this collection is doing pretty well then.
Indeed! Well, they still had the liquid one, but after looking at swatches, the SS is definitely the one I want
biggrin.gif

Dang, I wish I had seen this before I placed my Stila glitch discount order. I got the liquid, but I think I would have much rather preferred the smudge stick. The difference in the tones is wayyyy more than I expected. I also ordered a black liquid eyeliner and 2 of the color pigments in Center Stage and Light Show
What is a glitch discount?

Originally Posted by ablueorange /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is a glitch discount?
Stila had a code for 50% off last week, and the website was adding it so that it you got 50% off in addition to another 40% off, so stuff was REALLY cheap. I ended up ordering four items to see what would happen, turquoise liquid eyeliner, black liquid eyeliner, and two of the countless color pigments. They ended up honoring the order and shipping it the other day.

I found a whole bunch of the Countless Color Pigments and After Glow Lip Colors at the Nordstrom Rack the other day for eight or nine bucks a pop!  None of the lip glazes or either of the turquoise liners, though.

I hope the countless color pigments aren't being discontinued, they were on sale at Ulta as well. I like them but maybe they should have been named countless color eyeshadow bc I think calling them pigment may be a bit misleading.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope the countless color pigments aren't being discontinued, they were on sale at Ulta as well. I like them but maybe they should have been named countless color eyeshadow bc I think calling them pigment may be a bit misleading.
I know right, I personally love them because the two I had proved to be really versatile. Oh well, time to scope out the sales now!

Back