Sign in to follow this  
kitnmitns

(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have May 2013

Originally Posted by Kerryliz View Post

UGHHHHH I have the biggest head in the world - no way the hat's going to fit me :(

Haha same here!  I have a really cute straw fedora I got from Target a few weeks ago.....from the men's section.....in a size L/XL.  Oh well, the rest of this box still is worth the $35 to me, so it'll be a good gift for a friend or my sister.  Or maybe with some dedication I can gradually stretch that bad boy out.

Can't wait for my box!  This is a great one!

This is the first box I've been excited about in a while! I love being able to pick my own jewelry, the beautyblender is something I've had my eye on for a while, and I'll use almost everything that's included.

Yippee!

Originally Posted by hlwood View Post

Can anyone find a picture of the hat actually on someone's head?  I'm curious to see how the brim looks.

Their website is kind of bad I can't get it to work properly but I was able to DL their catalog and in that you can see a picture of the Gisells hat on the lady and it comes in more than just black. There are also White, Red, Blue, Fushcia, Graphite, and Soft Pink. Here is the link if you want to look at the catalog it is on page 23

http://kooringal.earthnymph.com.au/Catalogue/kooringal_summer_women.pdf

Originally Posted by Beauty-Flawed View Post

Their website is kind of bad I can't get it to work properly but I was able to DL their catalog and in that you can see a picture of the Gisells hat on the lady and it comes in more than just black. There are also White, Red, Blue, Fushcia, Graphite, and Soft Pink. Here is the link if you want to look at the catalog it is on page 23

http://kooringal.earthnymph.com.au/Catalogue/kooringal_summer_women.pdf

Thanks! 

I have an enormous head.  I'm interested to see if this will fit me.  If not, I can always give it to my mama.

Their website is kind of bad I can't get it to work properly but I was able to DL their catalog and in that you can see a picture of the Gisells hat on the lady and it comes in more than just black. There are also White, Red, Blue, Fushcia, Graphite, and Soft Pink. Here is the link if you want to look at the catalog it is on page 23 http://kooringal.earthnymph.com.au/Catalogue/kooringal_summer_women.pdf
It's cute - but I definitely hope I get black. I wonder what that round white thing is on it? A button? I can't see that close on my phone.

Originally Posted by crburros View Post

It's cute - but I definitely hope I get black. I wonder what that round white thing is on it? A button? I can't see that close on my phone.

Yeah looks like a button of some kind but tbh Im not really sure either lol

cracks me up how the one item that everyone is super stoked about, I wont be using.
The beauty blender is completely useless to me because I don't use foundation.  The other items though, I can dig. It's a very summery box.  This box isn't a complete disaster like so many in the past have been.
on another note, mine still says 'processing' which I'm not too fond of. I hope its just a glitch :(

I am so excited for everything in this box. Does anyone know if we can stack the $30 GC with the 20% sale at Charm and Chain?

Yay!!! This is the first box I'm super excited about and I've been subbing since Dec. Looks like PS knew this was a crucial month for a lot of people. I'll be sticking with them.

I really hope the home delivery means FedEx will deliver my box instead of USPS.  My mail man at my office is so unreliable.  
FedEx will totally be delivering it. I want it to mean that we're getting the clutches!!

Originally Posted by mckondik View Post

hmm, it just says enjoy $30 off your purchase.. not redeemable for cash blah blah... not valid on previous purchases or towards shipping charges  Doesn't mention a minimum

I'm so excited for this, I bought a peridot pendent in Hawaii when I was there for a conference (I know, I was lucky!) and it looks like I could essentially get matching peridot earrings for $30 after the discount.  Woo!

Just checked by reference number and mine will be delivered either tomorrow or Monday! Mine is weighing in at 4.1pounds...anyone else's this amount??

Originally Posted by Kenzie Bailey View Post

cracks me up how the one item that everyone is super stoked about, I wont be using.

The beauty blender is completely useless to me because I don't use foundation.  The other items though, I can dig. It's a very summery box.  This box isn't a complete disaster like so many in the past have been.

on another note, mine still says 'processing' which I'm not too fond of. I hope its just a glitch :(

Yeah I don't wear foundation either. I might give it to someone who does or try it with my BB/tinted moisturizer. I might try it just to see what the hype is about.

Originally Posted by wifeandmom View Post

Just checked by reference number and mine will be delivered either tomorrow or Monday! Mine is weighing in at 4.1pounds...anyone else's this amount??

OOOOO! You must have won the clutch worship.gif

I will be SHOCKED if I did as I never win anything! I was surprised to see the weight though so fingers crossed I wasn't just gifted with extra tissue paper and bubble wrap. Hehe :P

Yeah I don't wear foundation either. I might give it to someone who does or try it with my BB/tinted moisturizer. OOOOO! You must have won the clutch worship.gif

Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post

Has everyone's already been shipped? Mine still says processing. frown.gif

I just checked FedEx and I still can't even track it yet.

Mine still says processing, too. I'm a little worried, but maybe it's because I just re-subbed right before the cut-off date?

Originally Posted by wifeandmom View Post

I will be SHOCKED if I did as I never win anything! I was surprised to see the weight though so fingers crossed I wasn't just gifted with extra tissue paper and bubble wrap. Hehe :P

*Fingers crossed* :) Somebody on this forum has to win it!

Literally just received my shipping notice right now. Two hours ago it was still processing. I'm in central Illinois. 3.2 pounds. Originated via FedEx Wednesday, started the shipping process Thursday so we'll see! Always excited for this box!! 

I like Charm & Chain's jewelry. I might get: Crystal Pyramid Studs in Gunmetal or Nico NY Ball & Chain Link Bracelet. 

I hope I get the hat in Black or Graphite.

My local Target sells The Modern Cocktail and I'm tempted to eventually try a few varieties after looking at the TMC site. I hope I don't get one of the low-cal mixers in my box, yuck. The Modern Tropical Highballs variety sounds good.

Shit i caved in and saw the spoilers! so Excited and they really nailed it With this box! About The $30 gift card, will we be able to use it for a particular company or to any of our liking?

Originally Posted by have2haveit View Post

Shit i caved in and saw the spoilers! so Excited and they really nailed it With this box! About The $30 gift card, will we be able to use it for a particular company or to any of our liking?

The card is for Charm & Chain.

Originally Posted by hlwood View Post

Can anyone find a picture of the hat actually on someone's head?  I'm curious to see how the brim looks.

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

Originally Posted by Kenzie Bailey View Post

You can use it for all sorts of products, concealer, eye shadow (creases), cream blush, loose powder etc.