(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

POPSUGAR has just announced the POPSUGAR Must Have May box will have a special surprise for 10 POPSUGAR subscribers- the Clare Vivier Foldover Deluxe Clutch! Love that I already have a (sort of) spoiler!
OMG!  That is so awesome!  

POPSUGAR has just announced the POPSUGAR Must Have May box will have a special surprise for 10 POPSUGAR subscribers- the Clare Vivier Foldover Deluxe Clutch! Love that I already have a (sort of) spoiler!
Wow those are so pretty would love one but I'm definitely not lucky :-( I don't have any clutches come to think of it...just crossbodys/satchels/hobos... A clutch would be wonderful

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ooh-that would be great!   just bought 3 of these a couple of weeks ago in a couple of different color and sizes and really love them.

How do you feel resub with your same account. Enter the same info and it recognizes it?

I cancelled my subscription then resubbed a week later from my original account using the code.  My referrals are still showing, too! 

Yes, just sign in with your email address and password and re-sub!

Oh, my sub is up after the May box....hopefully the codes will still be around then. I love getting the boxes...and a little extra off would really encourage me to keep going with them, even though I was a tad dissappointed last month

Sometime ago when they sent their first feedback survey, I gave this idea of random subscriber givaways in the boxes. I wonder if they read it? I also asked about that Moleskine notebook and they said they will pass this idea to their team. Fingers crossed for PS Moleskine in the next boxes:)

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sometime ago when they sent their first feedback survey, I gave this idea of random subscriber givaways in the boxes. I wonder if they read it? I also asked about that Moleskine notebook and they said they will pass this idea to their team. Fingers crossed for PS Moleskine in the next boxes:)
Here's to hoping!  I collect Moleskines - I use them to art journal and I'd love a PS Moleskine.  Right now I'm working in two new ones I got from the Rodin Museum.  

Originally Posted by emmzk25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Think well get the boxes by Mother's Day
Based on how early PopSugar has been shipping lately, it's looking likely. Although their limited edition box might delay things a bit if their focus is diverted.

I'm a sucker. I cancelled my month to month but signed up for the 3 month prepaid and it came to $85. I wasn't so much a fan of april and march box but it is  my favorite sub still. I wish I would have figured out the cancelling and resubbing with promo code thing every month but oh well. $85 is better then what I was paying, $105 for 3 months. I sent them some feedback a week ago or so and they said they appreciated my feedback and they said that I was going to LOVE the may box so we shall see!

I sent them some feedback a week ago or so and they said they appreciated my feedback and they said that I was going to LOVE the may box so we shall see!
I hope so! I've noticed several previous boxes include items with pop in the product or company name. So today looking through the ulta advertisement I saw two items with pop in the name that I would love for the May box. Smashbox pop of pink and Pop beauty makeup

winning the clutch would be fun! it's my birthday in may! I bet we can all figure out who won them by the weight of the boxes!! there is nothing you ladies can't figure out!!!

Same here!

winning the clutch would be fun! it's my birthday in may! I bet we can all figure out who won them by the weight of the boxes!! there is nothing you ladies can't figure out!!!

Back