(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by martianeskimo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree. Honestly, now I have more of a feeling of dread each month when I'm looking for ps spoilers rather than excitement. I keep hanging on but I'm not excited about it anymore, it's more of a 'what if' feeling that keeps me going. Good thing I don't like gambling ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Yeah, I posted this earlier but if this month doesn't wow me I give up. I've only been subbed since Jan but the only WOW box for me was Feb. and I don't think 1/5 is really a high enough 'hit' rate for me to keep going.

Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is not *super* usual just so you know. At least it didn't used to be. However, I don't think April was a  big hit so they may have had even more cancellations and this may repeat itself.
Oh okay. I've only been following PS for a month or two. I honestly don't know if I want to sub for May.

Just posted on twitter.... May's POPSUGAR Must Have box contains everything you need to kick off your Summer with a party! Our expert editors curated a box to keep you laughing with friends, looking picture perfect, and ready to hit the beach as the temperatures heat up. There's still time to join in time to get the May box — order POPSUGAR Must Have now to join in the fun or just check out more details! Any ideas on what it all could be?

Ooohhh. That is very cryptic, and promising?  Laughing ( a dvd?), a cosmetic type product (powder?) for looking picture perfect and a towel?

Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just posted on twitter.... May's POPSUGAR Must Have box contains everything you need to kick off your Summer with a party! Our expert editors curated a box to keep you laughing with friends, looking picture perfect, and ready to hit the beach as the temperatures heat up. There's still time to join in time to get the May box — order POPSUGAR Must Have now to join in the fun or just check out more details!

Any ideas on what it all could be?
That makes me want to order it! Too bad I don't live near a beach lol

Just posted on twitter.... May's POPSUGAR Must Have box contains everything you need to kick off your Summer with a party! Our expert editors curated a box to keep you laughing with friends, looking picture perfect, and ready to hit the beach as the temperatures heat up. There's still time to join in time to get the May box — order POPSUGAR Must Have now to join in the fun or just check out more details!

"Laughing with friends??" Hmm that's an interesting one. Maybe a fun game of some kind or a comedy movie?

"Picture perfect" is hard, the only thing that comes to mind is that photo ready airbrush makeup but that would be awfully hard to do because of different skin tones. I would say frames or something but it says "LOOKING" picture perfect, so hmm.

Ready to hit the beach could be sunscreen, a beach towel, water bottle, PopSugar branded beach ball (please no).

I can't think of the name of the product but they have a spray to make your make up last all day, I think it's by urban decay

I can't think of the name of the product but they have a spray to make your make up last all day, I think it's by urban decay
Ooh yes I know what you're talking about. That would be amazing!

Originally Posted by avonleabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This box sounds promising so far. Fingers crossed!
iagree.gif
.  Super excited for this month now!

Box sounds great & let's not forget 10 lucky boxes will get one of those cute clutches!!!

It sounds like maybe hostess items? Kick off your summer with a party?

A coupon for a swim suit would be so awesome! But probably not,after all the coupon issues they have had, they probably won't. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I just don't want self tanner, although a nice sunscreen wouldn't be bad.

Ooohhh. That is very cryptic, and promising?  Laughing ( a dvd?), a cosmetic type product (powder?) for looking picture perfect and a towel?
Sounded promising to me too!! =D

"Laughing with friends??" Hmm that's an interesting one. Maybe a fun game of some kind or a comedy movie? "Picture perfect" is hard, the only thing that comes to mind is that photo ready airbrush makeup but that would be awfully hard to do because of different skin tones. I would say frames or something but it says "LOOKING" picture perfect, so hmm. Ready to hit the beach could be sunscreen, a beach towel, water bottle, PopSugar branded beach ball (please no).
I first thought of a game too... But a comedy sounds good too! My guess is makeup of some kind. I'd love that! Agh! Please no PS branded ball! Or towel! =/

Back