(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking 'keep you looking picture perfect' could be a Beauty Blender. Or maybe I am hoping for one....

I'm thinking 'keep you looking picture perfect' could be a Beauty Blender. Or maybe I am hoping for one....
I actually keep almost buying a Beauty Blender so getting one in the box would be awesome.

I actually keep almost buying a Beauty Blender so getting one in the box would be awesome.

Originally Posted by MissKellyC /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just posted on twitter.... May's POPSUGAR Must Have box contains everything you need to kick off your Summer with a party! Our expert editors curated a box to keep you laughing with friends, looking picture perfect, and ready to hit the beach as the temperatures heat up. There's still time to join in time to get the May box — order POPSUGAR Must Have now to join in the fun or just check out more details!

Any ideas on what it all could be?
"Picture perfect"- setting spray?

"Ready to hit the beach as the temperatures heat up"- sunscreen/sunblock

Laughing with friends-???

I like guessing what's to come in the box, it's fun for me and fun to see what others guess too.

And this is all about having fun! 

Except the waiting...that stinks.

Some people have suggested maybe flip flops being in the box, however, I don't think so. PopSugar has NO idea what our shoe sizes are, and one size definitely does not fit all when it comes to shoes.

Ooooo, I would LOVE a beauty blender! Almost purchased one today, but bought more brushes instead. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I'm holding out for one in a box!

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like guessing what's to come in the box, it's fun for me and fun to see what others guess too.

And this is all about having fun! 

Except the waiting...that stinks.
I feel that way too.  It's a kind of sisterhood here, a group of women who are as excited as I am about random fun products that get mailed to us, some we love, some we hate, but mostly we have fun with it.  I even like being not so excited about a product and then using it and realizing that I do actually love it.  Am I crazy (don't answer that, ha ha) or am I the only one who wants to take the towel/wrap that we got in February and turn it into a baby towel/blankey?  I got a really pretty pink and around me friends are only having boys, however, I do think boys could rock pink, so who knows?  I was thinking of taking out the elastic and resewing the edge to make the blankey but now that I think about it, an elastic could be good for squirmy babies.  It's just soooo soft it made me feel like it would be great for a baby/little kid.  Thanks for all of the opinions and ideas, this group of ladies is great.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one who loves the speculation, the element of surprise and the guessing.  The gamble is fun.  You guys rock.

Yessssss that would be amazing! No fitness since January, right? Something from Beachbody would be especially welcome.

Something just occurred to me: "ready to hit the beach" could mean "workout DVD."

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I feel that way too.  It's a kind of sisterhood here, a group of women who are as excited as I am about random fun products that get mailed to us, some we love, some we hate, but mostly we have fun with it.  I even like being not so excited about a product and then using it and realizing that I do actually love it.  Am I crazy (don't answer that, ha ha) or am I the only one who wants to take the towel/wrap that we got in February and turn it into a baby towel/blankey?  I got a really pretty pink and around me friends are only having boys, however, I do think boys could rock pink, so who knows?  I was thinking of taking out the elastic and resewing the edge to make the blankey but now that I think about it, an elastic could be good for squirmy babies.  It's just soooo soft it made me feel like it would be great for a baby/little kid.  Thanks for all of the opinions and ideas, this group of ladies is great.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one who loves the speculation, the element of surprise and the guessing.  The gamble is fun.  You guys rock.
LOl. No babies to give it to, but i've been using it as a shoulder wrap/cape when my arms were a little chilly but I didn't want to put on a hoodie:)

Something just occurred to me: "ready to hit the beach" could mean "workout DVD."
I say I want fitness stuff, but lets be honest the last DVD (the yoga one?) is still wrapped in the plastic and the exercise ball rolled around my living room until my kitty got to it and deflated it.

Originally Posted by lauren2828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I say I want fitness stuff, but lets be honest the last DVD (the yoga one?) is still wrapped in the plastic and the exercise ball rolled around my living room until my kitty got to it and deflated it.
I'm with you. I although I've sold the DVD's on eBay and made pretty decent money on them, so I'll just sell or trade it.

Not getting a ton of use out of my stability ball either. 

I want to sub again for May but I can't seem to do it. A part of me doesn't want to. I need another spoiler.

I tried the yoga dvd the other day, I've decided I do not like yoga.... lol It was hard and the instructor lady just kept talking about herself.

I went ahead and re-subbed. 

I hope that it's hand or leg weights (or some type of light equipment) and/or a good workout dvd. Maybe also margarita glasses, sunglasses, sunscreen, or makeup wipes.

Latest posts

Back