(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have May 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love something for cold drinks like a reuseable tumbler! May is my birth month so I'm sticking around as a treat to myself. Maybe a cute floral item for spring, like a scarf or headband? Or iced tea bags?

I canceled when I got my April box last Tuesday because I was so disappointed. Well, I resubscribed last night - What is wrong with me? I have no willpower. If you guys are on the fence about resubscribing the promo code TAKE25 ($25 off 6 months) still works. I figured this brings the price under $30 per month (I was paying $37 monthly). I hope the May box contains a bronzer, a fitness item (maybe a reusable water bottle), and something I can or will want to actually eat. I'm afraid if they send a beach towel it will be thin and cheap with a huge popsugar logo on it.

Originally Posted by lauren2828 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope the May box contains a bronzer, a fitness item (maybe a reusable water bottle), and something I can or will want to actually eat. I'm afraid if they send a beach towel it will be thin and cheap with a huge popsugar logo on it.
LOL!

I might give them one more month to wow me. IF I re-sub I will use the $5 off code for the month-to-month subscription.

Ok...May....here are my guesses/ideas:

• Spring/Summer/beach tote/purse
  • Summer beach read/book
  • Blush/lip gloss/makeup
  • Candle or straw or bamboo placemats
  • Headband or barrettes/bobby pins, maybe fitness related
  • Body splash
  • Beach hat or ball cap
  • Pedicure tools and polish, foot/body salt scrub
  • Hair styling products or shampoo or hair brush
  • Fancy jelly or spreads for breakfast
  • Yoga accessories or outdoor exercise items maybe headphones/earbuds
  • Flavored water
  • Movie tickets to summer blockbusters

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok...May....here are my guesses/ideas:

• Spring/Summer/beach tote/purse
  • Summer beach read/book
  • Blush/lip gloss/makeup
  • Candle or straw or bamboo placemats
  • Headband or barrettes/bobby pins, maybe fitness related
  • Body splash
  • Beach hat or ball cap
  • Pedicure tools and polish, foot/body salt scrub
  • Hair styling products or shampoo or hair brush
  • Fancy jelly or spreads for breakfast
  • Yoga accessories or outdoor exercise items maybe headphones/earbuds
  • Flavored water
  • Movie tickets to summer blockbusters
Ann, can you be the curator of the May box? I unofficially nominate you 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ann, can you be the curator of the May box? I unofficially nominate you 
smile.gif
Sure, I'll get started on it. 

Sucker me resubbed PSMH  with the code Take10 off 3 months - there is always at least one item I like in every box, so I took the $85 gamble for 3 more months worth of dreams and spoilers...still cheaper than the Summer Box that I managed not to get! 

I cancelled my subscription then resubbed a week later from my original account using the code.  My referrals are still showing, too! 

I have a guess! April Showers Bring May Flowers... I'm going to suggest it may include one of those pots that already has soil and seeds for you to plant and put on your windowsill. I've gotten so many from Weddings and Baby Showers lol

But yes, last month was a little bit dissapointing for me. I'm giving it one more month. You can't please everyone every time!

I'm hoping for a really cushy beach towel, or maybe one of those roll-up beach mats.  Good SPF would be nice, or maybe an FTD gift card towards flowers. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'd love a little memory stick with new music on it, like a spring party playlist.  Spring makeup is always good, and maybe a hair accessory?

I could totally go for one of those jeweled headbands, something I'd never buy for myself but wouldn't mind trying. Or silver linings playbook...I really wanna see that but doubt they'd include a DVD?

I could totally go for one of those jeweled headbands, something I'd never buy for myself but wouldn't mind trying. Or silver linings playbook...I really wanna see that but doubt they'd include a DVD?
Well they have included exercise DVDs before so it's not that crazy of an idea.

POPSUGAR has just announced the POPSUGAR Must Have May box will have a special surprise for 10 POPSUGAR subscribers- the Clare Vivier Foldover Deluxe Clutch! Love that I already have a (sort of) spoiler!

POPSUGAR has just announced the POPSUGAR Must Have May box will have a special surprise for 10 POPSUGAR subscribers- the Clare Vivier Foldover Deluxe Clutch! Love that I already have a (sort of) spoiler!
Ooh exciting! I hope we all get that surprise!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOH, I love the turquoise one!

Back