Jflopez

Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

15 minutes ago, LoveSkinCare said:

I wrote them about the missing items and already received a reply.  The mask and skin care shipped separately but no brush will not be shipped do to out of stock.

Oh good thanks for messaging them!

50 minutes ago, jesemiaud said:

At this point, I'm counting myself lucky if I get anything, lol.

I agree! I’ve definitely seen subscription boxes shut down, keep people’s money, and not fulfill shipments.  Happy to be getting something for the last 3 months and the value of this sub has been amazing!  This has probably been my favorite year actually even with the delay.

Got my box!  There is a note about the powder brush, but there are no bonus gifts in place of it.  Maybe they will ship something extra with the skincare items?  A4179106-134D-42D9-AD85-7E54AD523860.thumb.jpeg.58c592e23fa0d41940e15b67ed502960.jpeg

4 hours ago, Hshaw05 said:

Got my box!  There is a note about the powder brush, but there are no bonus gifts in place of it.  Maybe they will ship something extra with the skincare items?  A4179106-134D-42D9-AD85-7E54AD523860.thumb.jpeg.58c592e23fa0d41940e15b67ed502960.jpeg

Same items I received, hopefully there is another box coming with the skincare items and bonus gifts since no powder brush.

I got mine today as well. I like everything but the bronzer...too dark and too sparkly. Everything else is great though. I especially like the lipstick in Baby Doll.

I received my skin care box yesterday. There were no instructions with the mask and it smells really strong. I'll have to do a little research on how to use it.

• Like 1

Got mine today.  Glad this is it for this sub. I don’t feel comfortable subscribing again after this.

• Like 1