Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They actually have counters? In Canada it is considered a "drugstore" and over the counter line. Like the drugstore chain I shop at also sells Prevage on the shelf in the premium section.
Which drugstore stocks Neostrata? I pop across the border regularly and would like to pick some up.

Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They actually have counters?

In Canada it is considered a "drugstore" and over the counter line. Like the drugstore chain I shop at also sells Prevage on the shelf in the premium section.

But if you go to any cheaper chains- Walmart, grocery stores I have never seen Neostrata there.

I used to email Neostrata every year or two to see if they have any samples and usually they are very good at sending them out.

Very tempted to try as they have a ton of new products this year and I always but the same items.

I also know Neostrata makes a line called Exuviance and I bought their skin peel kit- it works well...when I remember to use it that is!
Yep! It was in a department store called Boscov's - they stocked the Exuviance stuff mostly. Drugstores in the US are soooo lame compared to the Canadian drugstores I've heard about! Prevage/Arden and other prestige brands are only at department stores and places like Sephora or Ulta.

Originally Posted by unicorn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep! It was in a department store called Boscov's - they stocked the Exuviance stuff mostly. Drugstores in the US are soooo lame compared to the Canadian drugstores I've heard about! Prevage/Arden and other prestige brands are only at department stores and places like Sephora or Ulta.
Here Shoppers Drugmart is the large chain of drugstores and some near me even sell fresh fruits and vegetables, cheeses.

There is even a organic store brand line of food called Nativa and I buy a lot of it.

There are a lot of good sales if you look at the flyer every week.

link to organic store brand food:

http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/food-and-home/brands/nativa-organics/collections/nativa-snacks.aspx

Beauty section:

http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/Beauty/Beauty-Boutique

Decided to sign up. Refinery29 wrote about it any says the $348 is only valid till this month...

Originally Posted by tanyamib /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Decided to sign up. Refinery29 wrote about it any says the $348 is only valid till this month...
I'm still considering it, will probably take the leap.

They posted a spoiler for the first month on their fb...
If that one item is what I think it is I will be over the moon!!!
that round item looks like a kaleidoscope!! I will be ridiculously excited if it it!!

Originally Posted by Tatia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which drugstore stocks Neostrata? I pop across the border regularly and would like to pick some up.
Shopper's Drug Mart :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pharmaplus has some of the line, but Shoppers has all of it and often has store bonuses and extra samples if you ask the cosmetician.

Well.ca also sells some of the line online.

I know Neostrata came out with a ton (at least 20) new products that I've seen at Shoppers, but I haven't tried any of those yet- looks like some face serums and some lip stuff I think.

Usually I buy the same "boring" products from that line as that works great for me, but the new products are so expensive also...

I just ordered! I cancelled my Ipsy so I figure this is more like $19 per month for me for a brand I have been dying to try and hear nothing but amazing reviews for.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Welp that spoiler made me subscribe. I'm not even mad lol. 
Sorry I got too excited by that picture not to share.

Originally Posted by akicowi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry I got too excited by that picture not to share.
lol, I am happy you posted it! I feel like for the price, I'll get my money's worth in luxury feeling. 

I had just signed up prior to heading over here - excited to see the spoiler!  Will be interesting to see what the gift for signing up is - assuming it's not already in the spoiler picture.

I'm liking this statement from their Facebook page, in response to someone's comment:

"We are not thinking small with our VIP program. "

The lipstick is a new formula and pre-release
smile.gif

Gah. I just calculated the per-month price for this one. I think I'll be signing up tonight. This is my year to build my makeup basics, after all, and I spend a hell of a lot more than thirty bucks a month on crap I end up throwing out anyway.

FYI:  I just looked at their FB page and they said there will be no customization:

"Sorry but we will not be customizing the boxes. We can work with you in a rare case of an issue with a product assortment, however we are planning to keep complexion products out of the boxes. XO LMdB"

That's too bad, because I'm really into complexion products. I guess this sub really isn't targeted for me, despite being such a great deal.

Omg I wish the deadline for this would hurry up! Every time I look at this thread I am more tempted!

*cough*  I'm in.  I'll probably end up selling a big chunk of whatever we get, but the potential of high-end awesome is too much for me to resist.

For some strange reason, I have this feeling that they will be adding monthly subs in a few months -- in time for the holidays -- for $50 a month.  I have no reason to say this, though.

Back