Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent am email too, not sure what is going on.

i checked the website and on the VIP it says sign ups start August 1st and first box is September.  Before, the first box was always August.  That’s if something isn’t wrong here.
Looks like they have changed it to sign up September first, and get first box November first. Just upsets me that they didn’t send out an email to us acknowledging what’s going on. I would think it would be hard to get people to sign up again with that kind of customer service.

Just got this in an email, good news!

[SIZE=.75rem]Dear Loyal VIP Clients,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.75rem]Thank you so very much for your patience.  [/SIZE][SIZE=.75rem]We are pleased to inform you that we are shipping a generous VIP Box to cover May, June, and July subscriptions. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=.75rem]As the summer heats up we are providing you with all the essentials for a bronzed and glowy look perfect for eyes, lips, and complexion![/SIZE]

[SIZE=.75rem]Define your eye lids with our top selling Precision Liquid Liner or use the Dualistic Liner in Azul for a dramatic and smoky effect.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.75rem]Full lips are a must have this summer and we have the perfect lip trio just for you!  [/SIZE][SIZE=.75rem]Line your lips with our Dualistic Lip Liner in the neutral shade L'Amour and fill in with our Hydra Plump Lipstick for a fuller lip effect. The color we chose for this box is Baby Doll because it's the perfect shade for tanned skin. For added layers, add the Lip Creme on top to complete the look for your lips. Posh is a great color that can be used alone or on top of most lipstick colors we offer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.75rem]Complete this look by applying our favorite summertime Sun Drenched Bronzer with the enclosed Powder Brush wherever your skin would naturally get kissed by the sun this season![/SIZE]

[SIZE=.75rem]For your skin it is important to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, and that is why we included an Ultimate Hydrator as a luxuriously rich and gentle formula to comfort and hydrate your skin keeping your skin looking plump and youthful.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=.75rem]As a twice-a-week maintenance we have included our Glow10ai Mask which is a must have for skin so healthy it glows! This multi-tasking mask is loaded with vitamin, anti-oxidants, and hydrators to give the skin a fresh and hydrated look. It's important to let this mask dry completely for 5-15 minutes before peeling off. The mask should peel off effortlessly to reveal energized skin that will be envied by many.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.75rem]You're vacation or staycation ready with this deluxe box that has been specially curated for you![/SIZE]

[SIZE=.75rem]XOXO,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.75rem]LMdB[/SIZE]

zoBSoSzxgBL5I13fyS1aShhJdsuuc5BCePMrKdXU0UPA5oNDrccp5uspBSwQNqm6y68Me9QIlv7nRALNZhKZCTEA9vE2jKlJ7Tr-IQyGl_-MoHQUcPOJFVQ5JqiSM_uJh13wW9lIHlPEdvHujIZy4lu8cr_FO-JvhQUjeETCgSVBsD-_U0d9ww=s0-d-e1-ft

That is good news..I haven't gotten the email, but hopefully, I'll still get the package. It sounds like a great box.

Has anyone actually received the promised VIP box? I never did get the email. I sent them a follow up email today about it. Interested to hear what they have to say.

Looks like I’m getting a package today from West Orange, NJ that’s where all our other ones came from fingers crossed that’s it!

Got mine just now, but in the car so no pictures.  Just 3 lip items, 2 eyeliners, a bronzer and a note saying due to stock the powder brush is not included.

well what happened to the mask and hydrating skin care item?  Disappointed and will not be signing up for another year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine just now, but in the car so no pictures.  Just 3 lip items, 2 eyeliners, a bronzer and a note saying due to stock the powder brush is not included.

well what happened to the mask and hydrating skin care item?  Disappointed and will not be signing up for another year.
Wow that’s disappointing I’ll let you know what I get in mine this afternoon... maybe they’re sending the skincare separate?  I was really looking forward to it...

I wrote them about the missing items and already received a reply.  The mask and skin care shipped separately but no brush will not be shipped do to out of stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point, I'm counting myself lucky if I get anything, lol.
I agree! I’ve definitely seen subscription boxes shut down, keep people’s money, and not fulfill shipments.  Happy to be getting something for the last 3 months and the value of this sub has been amazing!  This has probably been my favorite year actually even with the delay.

Got my box!  There is a note about the powder brush, but there are no bonus gifts in place of it.  Maybe they will ship something extra with the skincare items?  A4179106-134D-42D9-AD85-7E54AD523860.jpeg

I got mine today as well. I like everything but the bronzer...too dark and too sparkly. Everything else is great though. I especially like the lipstick in Baby Doll.

I received my skin care box yesterday. There were no instructions with the mask and it smells really strong. I'll have to do a little research on how to use it.

Back