Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my April box today, a blushing bronzer duo

A4C66894-7E0F-4F1D-814E-B2C0565A84F4.jpeg

I’m wondering if this will be the last year for the program. I noticed they only have one product on QVC now, and usually new sign ups start in May.

I’m wondering if this will be the last year for the program. I noticed they only have one product on QVC now, and usually new sign ups start in May.
I thought it was odd that we haven't received information to sign up for another year yet.

Haven’t gotten this months either... I will be so sad if they don’t keep this sub going it’s the one I look forward to the most

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven’t gotten this months either... I will be so sad if they don’t keep this sub going it’s the one I look forward to the most
I’ve also been keeping my eye on this one.  I was looking for there renewal email - when I didn’t see it I went to their webpage.  Their 2018/2019 VIP says it’s sold out, also all other products on their page are marked as sold out.  I sent an email asking about the upcoming program last week & have heard nothing.  Considering all this & no item this month I’m wondering if they’ve gone under & if we’ll even see the remainder of this year’s subscription.......

I’ve also been keeping my eye on this one.  I was looking for there renewal email - when I didn’t see it I went to their webpage.  Their 2018/2019 VIP says it’s sold out, also all other products on their page are marked as sold out.  I sent an email asking about the upcoming program last week & have heard nothing.  Considering all this & no item this month I’m wondering if they’ve gone under & if we’ll even see the remainder of this year’s subscription.......
Wow I only noticed the vip page, but you’re right all their regular products say sold out... 

Last edited by a moderator:
I did some investigating and have found out that they are in bankruptcy and fighting various lawsuits. 
Hmmmm I just spoke with an employee at Neiman Marcus and they are still selling the product in that store, but she has heard rumors that they are “realigning” the business... not sure what that means for the vip or if we’ll get the last shipments...

I sent am email too, not sure what is going on.

i checked the website and on the VIP it says sign ups start August 1st and first box is September.  Before, the first box was always August.  That’s if something isn’t wrong here.

I emailed them yesterday and got this reply:

Dear Maria,

Neither the May nor June package his shipped yet.  We are working on resolving this.

Our sincerest apologies.

Kindest regards,

Le Metier De Beaute

I threatened to contact my credit card company (although now that I think about it, I used paypal to order) and ask to be refunded the three months worth of sub that may not arrive. I will give the a couple more weeks before I take action though.

What email address did you use? The one I have bounced back as "address doesn't exist". I reached out to them on FB as well and haven't heard back yet.

Back