Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today (and as posted before, no tracking information was emailed).

I'm pretty disappointed tbh. This doesn't seem like a good way to start off.

Detoxifying Charcoal & Coconut Face Mask.

The most disappointing thing, for me, is the size. I think I may be able to get two or three uses from this.

I guess it can only go up from here!

I got mine today (and as posted before, no tracking information was emailed).

I'm pretty disappointed tbh. This doesn't seem like a good way to start off.

Detoxifying Charcoal & Coconut Face Mask.

The most disappointing thing, for me, is the size. I think I may be able to get two or three uses from this.

I guess it can only go up from here!
Same. I was shocked at the size. I thought there were no samples in this subscription?

Extremely disappointing! I have to admit that I was a little concerned about the lack of promoting this year ,,and not doing a gift for returning subscribers. I have substantial every year. And have definitely loved some years over others. This is definitely not looking good for this year! Hopefully we will have a couple of good shipments to make up for this one!

I am supposed to get mine today.

We did get a gift for returning subscribers, they gave us a 15% discount off the yearly price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year seemed like an amazing year! I am sorry I didn't subscribe... but if someone has stuff to offload, I would be willing to buy what you dont use  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hmmm...I didn't get a discount.
I got an email in May that said as a current subscriber, I could get 15% of the next year. It was a discount code that you entered during checkout. I don't know how long they offered it but it was a presale offer to current subscribers. MSA also had a post about the discount.

I got an email in May that said as a current subscriber, I could get 15% of the next year. It was a discount code that you entered during checkout. I don't know how long they offered it but it was a presale offer to current subscribers. MSA also had a post about the discount.
Well, bummer. Oh well...hopefully it picks up. I did try try the mask the other day and it doesn't take much. I'll probably get more uses out of it than I originally thought. I didn't feel like it was anything too special, but my skin did feel pretty nice afterwards.

When you sign up it said you would get a full size product or a combo of other products! I think if you are mislead the very first month you should have a reason to be concerned!

Got an email that September's product is an exclusive designed by beauty professor Rachel Anise. Anyone have a clue? I have no idea who this person is, LOL

I hope it's not a hair product. I am very picky about ingredients in hair products and 99% of the hair care things I get in sub boxes, I can't use. I looked her up and her blog is reviews of high end makeup.

Got an email that September's product is an exclusive designed by beauty professor Rachel Anise. Anyone have a clue? I have no idea who this person is, LOL
Oh I know who she is, I used to watch her youtube channel.  She is a huge LMDB fan, and has some really great reviews of their products. 

Mine is out for delivery!

The mask from last month has been so nice (I've used it 2x) I do wish it would have had nicer packaging though!

It's here!

IMG_1218.JPG

I love it! The packaging is much more luxe and the color works well for me. I love the "minty-ness".

Latest posts

Back