Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone else obsessed with the Replenishing Oil Cleanser?! Been using it since January and it has made my skin so soft and clear! I love it!

Is anyone else obsessed with the Replenishing Oil Cleanser?! Been using it since January and it has made my skin so soft and clear! I love it!
I haven't tried mine yet as I have one I'm trying to use up first, but now I may have to get it out and use it. Thanks for letting us know that it's great!

You're welcome! My skin usually doesn't respond to oils well, but I took a chance and I'm so glad I did! The bottle lasts forever too since you only need 1-2 pumps (I use it 2x per day), there's still 1/4 left! I'm actually saving $$$ because it lasts so long!

I haven't tried mine yet as I have one I'm trying to use up first, but now I may have to get it out and use it. Thanks for letting us know that it's great!

I signed up for another year. Current subscribers can sign up now with a discount. It officially goes on sale on Monday. I am hoping for another great year. This one has been wonderful and much much better then the previous year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up for another year. Current subscribers can sign up now with a discount. It officially goes on sale on Monday. I am hoping for another great year. This one has been wonderful and much much better then the previous year.
Me too (my 4th year)! It was an amazing year, so glad I gave it another chance!

How easy is it to get in touch with them, anyone know? I need to change my address for the June and July shipments...

I got mine today. Eye liner pot and a brush

IMG_0076.JPG

Got July's today...gorgeous! I think this is the last month, right? Although, I did break down and resubscribe. I've liked nearly everything this year.

I got mine too. Beautiful kaleidoscope eye shadow. Yes, this is the last month. I too resubscribed for the next year as everything this year was great, except the false lashes. Looking forward to what August brings and I hope it's another great year.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. I haven't heard anything on my box, but some months I get it before the tracking number is emailed to me. Fingers crossed for something fun!

Latest posts

Back