Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a reply back. They said they had a delay due to damage to the products at the VIP warehouse. They have replaced the products and the shipments have been shipping out of their warehouse this week. So we should be seeing out box here soon. I wonder what we will be getting.

I got a tracking email too, yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a reply back. They said they had a delay due to damage to the products at the VIP warehouse. They have replaced the products and the shipments have been shipping out of their warehouse this week. So we should be seeing out box here soon. I wonder what we will be getting.

I got a tracking email too, yay!
I emailed but never heard back and no tracking. Sad face.

I did receive mine today. It is the eye masks.I received a 3 pack. The spoiler that was announced during the sign up period said we would get 8. I'm curious to know if everyone received 3.

I did send them a copy of the email that said we would receive 8. I didn't get a response back. I'm completely happy with the program this year. My only complaint is that my emails are never returned and if you are going to change your spoiler should at least let us know.

You are so right about eye masks, sneak peek email said we would get 8! Did anyone ever get the lmdb water bottle or the brush kit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my March bag, it's awesome!

IMG_0074.JPG

Latest posts

Back