Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine, tweezers, eyebrow brush, and eye gel pack

FCAD9D81-A59E-44F6-B869-BF241DCA5672.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get a tracking email (it seems like I rarely do). The tweezers look like a nice quality. I don't really need them, but I'll keep them in case I lose my other two pairs. I'm sure I'll use the eye gels eventually. I have quite a stash and I can never seem to remember to use them. That fan brush - cute. I'm not sure how I'll use it yet.

Not the worst month, but not the best either.

IMG_1432.PNG

Y'all! This is still in stock on QVC for $150 ($600 value)! It's the cleansing water, charcoal mask, ultra Replenishing solution, lip serum- all full size, and a sample of another creme... I bought one because I have found myself using almost all of these daily/weekly! The skincare items are my favorite things to get in this sub if you can't tell lol!

Wow...that is a pricey moisturizer! I was disappointed at first, but moisturizer is probably the one thing I use religiously every single day, so it will for sure be used. Hopefully, I don't love it, lol.

Just got my box but had to run out the door so no pic, but it's...

A Kaleidoscope

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back in town last night and found this on my porch. Beautiful colors and I'm wearing it today! Perfect item for December.

The only thing I've tried from this brand is Lip Cream. It is absolutely amazing! Glides on perfectly! No bleeding...... Love it! 

I'm curious where to get the box? I noticed that it's a spoiler.... But it seems to be the full size products, is that right?

Every year, starting in May, I believe, they open the sign ups for the subscription. It's only available as an annual sub, at $348 (at least that's been the cost the past few years). If you pay via paypal, you can pay that amount off in 6 months with no interest, if that's a concern.

If I remember correctly, it's only full size items and the retail value is well over the price you pay. The first year I subbed, the value was well over $1,000. The've sent some very nice items and I agree - I love the lip cream.

Back