Jflopez

Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

I got mine too and I'll use these but definitely underwhelming.

• Like 2

July was disappointing.

I must admit that in spite of what I've previously written about the subscription, I took a look at everything I had received over the year and realized they were luxury products that I would not have been able to afford for myself, so I signed up for next year.  Had I received this box before I re-signed, I might have changed my mind (but probably not).

• Like 1

Just popping in...has anyone NOT gotten their box by now?  I'm usually one of the first. No July.  And no response to my email re my July. 

I received mine randomly last week. I think it was delivered usps --- it didn't show in my ups tracker.

Thanks. Based on this response  (and half of last year's items), I am glad that I am closing this subscription down.  I will reach out a 3rd attempt. 

• Like 2

Hope you get yours soon @boxesandboxes. Mine showed up too and I had no idea it was coming so maybe yours is coming. My other deliveries have come way later so I was surprised to get it earlier this time.

Well, I have received the last box for what I believe to be year that was primarily a dud. I can honestly say that close to over 75% of the VIP Vault has either been given away or put in the trash bin, which does not make for a bargain. The fact that the July box has landed with a thud and a whimper, it has made me realize I made the right decision not signing up for a third year. I am going to investigate some other subscription boxes instead. I will not miss the LMDB VIP Vault, but I will miss this board and sharing input on the vault. I will keep visiting though to see if those of you who have signed up again will have a better year ahead. I truly hope that you do. Thank you! You all have been so awesome.  :)

• Like 4

fascinating. still no response. and even wrote to the person responsible for the VIP program.  hope whoever signed up again faces less challenges.  i'm thrilled i am out!

Just got and email that the August box starts shipping on the 18th. Hopefully it will be something great for the first box of 2016-2017 year.

• Like 2

I'm sure they will send something amazing. It took them 2 weeks of me reaching out to them before they sent me July. One of the excuses was that they were focusing on the 2016-2017 season.  Another was that their records showed shipped and saw that it delivered (but when asked for a tracking number they created a new one and THEN shipped).  Oh they also said they replied to my email...but of course there were no replies (and I sent 4 emails plus reached out on Facebook - first time they said "team said it responded" then 2nd time the team ended up responding).  That kind of shadiness isn't for me.   If records indicated it delivered (which it didnt because I have 24 x 7 people at desk) then send me the tracking number (and respond to the first 4 emails). 

Edited by boxesandboxes

I emailed them yesterday. They said the shipments were going out yesterday and today and that I would receive tracking information.

• Like 2

I got an email saying Dear VIP and its talking about a $95 lip plumper. Does this mean we are getting this for our August box?

Got mine today. Lip plumper and eye shadow quad. I think the water bottle was an extra

post-115544-0-77807300-1472317510_thumb.jpeg

Edited by LoveSkinCare
  • Like 4

Got mine today. Lip plumper and eye shadow quad. I think the water bottle was an extra

Are you a returning subscriber? I'm interested to know which of the items is the bonus for people who stuck with them.

I just tried the $95 hydra-plump lip serum and it's the bomb! Love it!! Plumped my lips with only the smallest slightest tingling. I'm a fan!! And I can't believe they included a $95 product. I'm not sure whether the eye palette or the lip serum was the extra for old subscribers, but this month's shipment made up for some of this past year's disappointments..

Edited by sam4425

Did you get it in the mailbox or did they send it to your door? I'm not home so should someone go to my house if it's at the door?

Mine was in a soft mailer in my mailbox.

Did you get it in the mailbox or did they send it to your door? I'm not home so should someone go to my house if it's at the door?

Mine was on my porch in a black bubble mailer. I also had another package so maybe since they had to put that one on the porch, they left them both on my porch. But the bubble mailer would have fit in my mailbox.

Are you a returning subscriber? I'm interested to know which of the items is the bonus for people who stuck with them.

I am a returning subscriber. I think the lip plumper is this months product. The eye shadow I think is my gift for subscribing for another year. I remember the water bottle was for signing up when it first opened for renewal they offered it as a gift.

What a great box! I didn't re-subscribe after being in the program for the past 3 years but I am rooting for this to be a great year for everyone.

Btw, I think the water bottle was the gift for re-subscribing.

• Like 1