Sign in to follow this  
boxesandboxes

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013

sooooo I just placed my yes to order...I didn't get everyyyythingggg I wanted, mostly because I realized with the stash of stuff I already have, I wouldn't be able to use all this stuff before the expiration date. $2 is great, but I still don't want to be wasting money  or have stuff just taking up space. My sister and I split this order and I think we're both set for a while! More companies should run sales like this! email me a code and tell me when I can shop!

1 Yes to Tomatoes Daily Pore Scrub - $2.00
2 Yes to Tomatoes Acne Control Gel Cleanser - $2.00
2 Yes to Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Night Cream - $2.00
2 Yes to Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer - $2.00
2 Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer - $2.00
2 Yes to Cucumbers Calming Night Cream - $2.00
2 Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Daily Calming Moisturizer - $2.00
2 Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum - $2.00
1 Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment - $2.00
2 Yes to Blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum - $2.00
1 Yes to Tomatoes Roller Ball Spot Stick - $2.00
2 Yes to Tomatoes Daily Repair Treatment - $2.00
2 Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Towelettes - $2.00
2 Yes to Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Towelettes - $2.00
1 Yes to Blueberries Travel Towelette (3-pack) - $2.00
1 Yes to Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Wash - $2.00
1 Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Body Wash - $2.00
1 Yes to Grapefruit Rejuvenating Body Wash - $2.00
2 Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Body Creme - $2.00
2 Yes to Carrots Daily Moisture Body Lotion - $2.00
1 Yes to Carrots Scalp Relief Shampoo - $2.00
2 Yes to Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair Shampoo - $2.00
1 Yes to Carrots Scalp Relief Conditioner - $2.00
2 Yes to Blueberries Healthy Hair Repair Conditioner - $2.00
1 Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub - $2.00
1 Yes to Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturizer with SPF 30 - $2.00
1 Yes to Blueberries Daily Repairing Moisturizer with SPF 30 - $2.00
1 Yes to Grapefruit CC Cream - Light/Medium - $2.00
1 Yes to Carrots Super Rich Body Butter - $2.00

Subtotal: $88.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $88.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrst909 View Post

Thanks, I didn't think of this!
You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by utgal2004 View Post

I wouldn't have thought to do this... Thank you for suggesting!

Right back at you, I'll be looking for red cello after X'mas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saku View Post

i'd say it's the texture of the wipes. i don't think it leaves a any residue on the face. and it's what i like most about these wipes. i really don't feel the need to rinse off.

Great!  I don't mind a little texture on my wipes, I'll use them every other day for exfoliationg.  But not tonight.  My face is still hurting from the a day out in the bitter cold.  Thinnk I'll need to pamper it with a cream cleanser.

On a totally unrelated note....  Have been offered a job as an IT recruiter!  Here in the big ole' frozen apple.   Is this too much sharing?  I'm just sooo excited!!  Need to geek-up and figure out things like C++, DBMS, UAT and other unholy acronyms so I can do enough geek speak :)...

Right back at you, I'll be looking for red cello after X'mas! Great!  I don't mind a little texture on my wipes, I'll use them every other day for exfoliationg.  But not tonight.  My face is still hurting from the a day out in the bitter cold.  Thinnk I'll need to pamper it with a cream cleanser. On a totally unrelated note....  Have been offered a job as an IT recruiter!  Here in the big ole' frozen apple.   Is this too much sharing?  I'm just sooo excited!!  Need to geek-up and figure out things like C++, DBMS, UAT and other unholy acronyms so I can do enough geek speak :)...
That's awesome but good luck those wanted for IT gives me headaches. I helped my mom look for jobs this year, I understand it all and it still seems like gobbledygook.

That came out wrong I wasn't trying to imply you didn't know it but that it will be a pain sifting through it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakabell View Post

That came out wrong I wasn't trying to imply you didn't know it but that it will be a pain sifting through it.

Thanks and :laughno: No worries!  I'm a little frightened already, but in a good way, it'll motivate me.  I'm going to look into recruiting SW and figure out a good face-time to SW ratio.  Lot's of networking, conferences so I can get to know the techonologies, candidates, business players and be pro-active.

One things for sure, I won't have to take time out to do ANY shopping.  Well, there's the post X'mas too.  Gosh I really need to stock-up so I can have little gestures of 'thanks' and 'congradulations'.  

Anyone tried the yes to grapefruit dark circle correcting cream? I ordered 2 figuring even if it doesn't work, it was $4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSquared View Post

Anyone tried the yes to grapefruit dark circle correcting cream? I ordered 2 figuring even if it doesn't work, it was $4.

I ordered it too, we'll have to compare notes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post

Quote:

You're welcome!

Quote:

Quote:

i'd say it's the texture of the wipes. i don't think it leaves a any residue on the face. and it's what i like most about these wipes. i really don't feel the need to rinse off.

Great!  I don't mind a little texture on my wipes, I'll use them every other day for exfoliationg.  But not tonight.  My face is still hurting from the a day out in the bitter cold.  Thinnk I'll need to pamper it with a cream cleanser.

On a totally unrelated note....  Have been offered a job as an IT recruiter!  Here in the big ole' frozen apple.   Is this too much sharing?  I'm just sooo excited!!  Need to geek-up and figure out things like C++, DBMS, UAT and other unholy acronyms so I can do enough geek speak :)...

Congratulations - that's wonderful news! :clap

Quote:
Originally Posted by allistra44 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenJane View Post

I have a Yes to...coupon code for today if anyone needs one.

@ewiggy :)

Aw thanks for lookin' out for me, @allistra44 !  I forgot to post and say someone took pity on me and gave me their code!  Yay for super nice MUT people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpark107 View Post

Congratulations - that's wonderful news! :clap

Thanks!  First paycheck, a bottle of Orangenia all around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormosaHoney View Post

Quote:

You're welcome!

Quote:

Quote:

Congrats on the position!

bahhhh so i just realized I forgot all about my yes to coupon code - it was for yesterday....noooooooooooooooo

Does anyone have one for tmw that won't be used?!!!

Ya'll reminded me about the code, I had totally forgotten and I went literally INSANE! I had this thought that I would get one for me one for a family I know that has 7 girls. So I bought two of nearly everything, I have 58 items coming to my house now. I don't think they'll even get it into one shipment. Can I just plead insanity? How on earth do I explain this to the hubby when it arrives? I can't hide that many beauty products, arggggg, I hope I really like YTC since I haven't shopped there before. I may end up with an unreal amount of stuff on my trade list, LOL......

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamBabe View Post

Ya'll reminded me about the code, I had totally forgotten and I went literally INSANE! I had this thought that I would get one for me one for a family I know that has 7 girls. So I bought two of nearly everything, I have 58 items coming to my house now. I don't think they'll even get it into one shipment. Can I just plead insanity? How on earth do I explain this to the hubby when it arrives? I can't hide that many beauty products, arggggg, I hope I really like YTC since I haven't shopped there before. I may end up with an unreal amount of stuff on my trade list, LOL......

I'm right ther with you!  I've 98 products coming, didn't post because I was trying to forget that I did THAT!

I will claim half a dozen for my own personal enjoyment!  A major bunch of it is going to my cousin who's on 2nd or 3rd round of chemo.  The face wipes and SPF products will go to AFG, also a few face scrubs.  Am keeping one each of the blue berry and grapefruit wipe.  The baby products will be basketed and put into large cello bag for gifting, I'll keep 1 and give other to the parents for their gifting needs.  The rest will be given in bundles of 2 or 3 to family and friends over Christmas, or I'll just stack it all up in on my book shelf to admire.  

This was the best Cyber Monday deal, bar none!  i got to be beauty product Rockafeller for a day!

I haven't been charged for my yesto order. Do any of y'all know if they just wait to charge when they ship?
Yes, they charge you when it ships.

Does anyone have a Yes To code that they aren't planning on using? There are several things that I'd love to try. If not would someone consider ordering items for me (when they place their order) then shipping it to me in a flat rate box? I'd of course pay the shipping and costs.