• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx for the reminder. I might not have thought to look. Mine is set for Tuesday delivery too.

Got my yes to order yesterday! Everything was there thankfully. Be sure to check the expiration date on your items if you may not be using them all right away! I found one thing (YTB facial exfoliating scrub) that expires in 6/14 so I have to put that in the rotation right away. My kids sunscreens have expiration dates of 9/14 and 12/14. Everything else expires in 2015 or 2016.
I had the same issue! I emailed them and they said that product was being phased out :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I am not meant to get this yes to package. It should be delivered today however, with a second polar vortex this winter headed my way and ten inches of snow coming, I'm not hopeful.

UPS, has delivered a UN size beauty delivery.
Yay, my yes to order has arrived!!!

No Yes to order for me today... UPS decided not to brave my mountain roads with the 5+ inches of snow we have. Maybe my road will clear up enough by Thursday or Friday? Stupid winter, getting in the way of my deliveries!

No Yes to order for me today... UPS decided not to brave my mountain roads with the 5+ inches of snow we have. Maybe my road will clear up enough by Thursday or Friday? Stupid winter, getting in the way of my deliveries!
We have about 10 inches now. I think they came early am, but my husband was home and put it off to the side and I didn't notice it until recently.

Back