• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologize, but I deleted this post on seeing if another person might be able to take my Yes To shipment due to arrive tomorrow, since I need to go into surgery.  They advised me to simply refuse the shipment, it will go back to the warehoue and I'll be credited. 

Once again, I'm sorry for roller-coster.

Apologize, but I deleted this post on seeing if another person might be able to take my Yes To shipment due to arrive tomorrow, since I need to go into surgery.  They advised me to simply refuse the shipment, it will go back to the warehoue and I'll be credited.  Once again, I'm sorry for roller-coster.
Wishing you the best on your surgery tomorrow! Sending positive vibes your way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my yes to stuff as well.... I agree its insanely fragranced! also, I think I was charged for a missing item, and the top to one of my shampoos was broken....

I got my yes to order - just tried the cucumber cleanser so far - I love the consistency but its much more scented than I thought it would be... Just got an email about a new unscented line...I think this would suit me more as I don't like lots of fragrance as if its not from a natural source it can give me a wild headache.  20% coupons are being emailed to try the new line - I have too much yes to stuff to even think about buying anything else. So far I've decided I will use the cleanser as my first wash and then immediately use a different cleanser as I'm doing @Tiffany27la  3x washing so it won't get wasted and the smell isn't on me for very long!   Hope you all get your orders soon.
I got my yes to stuff as well.... I agree its insanely fragranced! also, I think I was charged for a missing item, and the top to one of my shampoos was broken....
Last night I was using the cucumber eye makeup pads (they don't work that great btw) and the cucumber face wash and I was majorly craving salad after that- the scent is very strong! I don't really mind it, but def strong.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last night I was using the cucumber eye makeup pads (they don't work that great btw) and the cucumber face wash and I was majorly craving salad after that- the scent is very strong! I don't really mind it, but def strong.

Hahaha, that's hilarious. I've been using the cucumber cleanser too so I know exactly what you mean. 

I've finally received my Yes To order but I can't play with any of it yet as I have set a goal to get through my samples stash Edit: spelling

@FormosaHoney wishing you all the best for your surgery....thinking of you and hoping it goes smoothly!

GOT MY SHIPPING NOTICE! FINALLY!

Only it hasn't actually shipped. A shipping label has been created. 

This is the longest I think I've ever waited for an order. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL - at least salad is a healthy to crave...I always crave things like chocolate chip cookies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But looks like the scent is irritating my skin 
icon_cry.gif
  - its red and and itchy and patchy and the ONLY new thing is the Yes to cucumbers...

hate to waste it but think I better take a break from it and see if it goes away.

I wasn't sure where to post this, but since it came in one of my ULTA orders either on black Friday or right after... I went to use a ck 3 sample of makeup and when I tore the top off I couldn't get any product out so I used scissors and this is what I found:
It was completely empty! I was like, what the? It was a free sample. I'm not going to complain or anything. I find it more amusing than anything else. I've never had that happen before.

LOL - at least salad is a healthy to crave...I always crave things like chocolate chip cookies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But looks like the scent is irritating my skin :icon_cry:   - its red and and itchy and patchy and the ONLY new thing is the Yes to cucumbers... hate to waste it but think I better take a break from it and see if it goes away.
Haha maybe next time I want to eat something naughty I should go wash my face! Btw ladies- anyone else try the CC cream yet? I LOVE it!! My face is seriously glowing.

Haha maybe next time I want to eat something naughty I should go wash my face! Btw ladies- anyone else try the CC cream yet? I LOVE it!! My face is seriously glowing.
Yes! I love the cc cream. I didn't have super high hopes for it, but I really love it. I even love that it makes my face smell like grapefruit for a little bit haha

Got my notice yesterday, too, but it hasn't actually been handed off to UPS yet. At least it'll be on its way soon! If it goes out today, I should see it next Monday or Tuesday, I think.

Quote: Originally Posted by luckyme502 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wasn't sure where to post this, but since it came in one of my ULTA orders either on black Friday or right after...

I went to use a ck 3 sample of makeup and when I tore the top off I couldn't get any product out so I used scissors and this is what I found:

It was completely empty! I was like, what the? It was a free sample. I'm not going to complain or anything. I find it more amusing than anything else. I've never had that happen before.

That is so sad and funny at the same time.  Poor empty little sample!

I'm actually considering selling a bunch of the Yes To stuff or putting it up for trade. I got the Cucumber wipes because they were for "sensitive" skin... but they have added fragrance! I was totally duped and it's my fault for not checking the ingredients, I just always assumed it wasn't artificially frangranced. Oh well.

Did anyone get the yes to tomatoes deep pore scrub? It's a a bottle with a fairly wide squeeze opening as if it were a think scrub, but it's actually really thin and if the tops flipped open and it's not right-side up the product just totally pours out of it. I wasn't sure if this was normal or not.

I was charged for my Yes to order on 1/10 and it still hasn't shipped and shows as processing on the website.  I hope it ships soon.

Quote: Originally Posted by pooteeweet213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did anyone get the yes to tomatoes deep pore scrub? It's a a bottle with a fairly wide squeeze opening as if it were a think scrub, but it's actually really thin and if the tops flipped open and it's not right-side up the product just totally pours out of it. I wasn't sure if this was normal or not.
just finished up my yesto pore scrub a week or so ago that i got a few months ago... and yep, that's normal. kinda fussy to use.... but used it up anyways.

I was charged for my Yes to order on 1/10 and it still hasn't shipped and shows as processing on the website.  I hope it ships soon.
I was charged on that date as well but had not heard anything. I called them yesterday and they said its "being put together" and should be shipping soon. The CS rep was really nice and mentioned they had over a thousand orders to fill! So here's to hoping we will get our stuff soon!

Back