• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by tnorth1852 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How long has it taken y'all to get a shipping notice once you were charged? I was charged early last week -- still nothing.
I was charged on 12/21 and received my shipping notice 12/30.  

So has anyone else noticed that the YTC Baby lotion that was said to be out of stock is now showing as available on the website? I am also worried more stuff will be "discontinued" before they fill my order. I was one of the later round (12/13)....and haven't heard anything other than the cancellation of some items. My card hasn't been charged yet either. Hrumph. 

Quote: Originally Posted by ChemLady /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  So has anyone else noticed that the YTC Baby lotion that was said to be out of stock is now showing as available on the website? I am also worried more stuff will be "discontinued" before they fill my order. I was one of the later round (12/13)....and haven't heard anything other than the cancellation of some items. My card hasn't been charged yet either. Hrumph. 
That would irritate the crap out of me.  To receive an email stating that they can't fill a product in your order because it's out of stock until at least the spring or it has been discontinued, and then to see it just a week later in stock on their website.  I would be on the phone with them so fast!  

I also have not been charged yet.  I haven't received any emails either.  I don't know what is going on.  

Yay just got charged so I'll see my products in ......we'll say 3 wks?
wink.gif
but no at least it's moving.

That's annoying. I also had items cancelled, have not been charged yet and of course no shipping notice. I'm ready to say screw it and cancel my order altogether. There are a few things in there that I really want, like the sunscreens because I know I'll have to buy them and $2 is so cheap, but the other stuff (while a great deal) is stuff I don't NEED...and I'm trying to reduce clutter and use up stuff that I already have...so I'm torn on what to do. Like others have said...they're probably hoping people will cancel their orders at this point.

That's annoying. I also had items cancelled, have not been charged yet and of course no shipping notice. I'm ready to say screw it and cancel my order altogether. There are a few things in there that I really want, like the sunscreens because I know I'll have to buy them and $2 is so cheap, but the other stuff (while a great deal) is stuff I don't NEED...and I'm trying to reduce clutter and use up stuff that I already have...so I'm torn on what to do. Like others have said...they're probably hoping people will cancel their orders at this point.
Me three - items canceled, no charge, no updates. I went back through my order and found that two of my items are still out of stock on the website, though, so that makes me feel better - the cucumber daily milk cleaner and the blueberry shampoo. Hopefully we'll see movement soon, though!

How long has it taken y'all to get a shipping notice once you were charged? I was charged early last week -- still nothing.
I was charged on 12/21, got my shipping notice on 1/3, and my box should be here tomorrow.

Can't wait for mine to ship!  I was charged at the end of last month, so it should be soon!
Interesting you were both charged at year end and no product shipped. Curious from an earnings perspective if the company recognizes the revenue and inventory. They are privately owned so there is no sec filings to read from them or a parent company. They may not even have a calendar year end since most retail companies don't so it may not effect them... ugh, curiosity getting to me as bad as a mystery bag!

WHAT, NO NO NO, didn't you see all the pretties in the picture? Two deep breaths and no rash decisions, hang in there and they will come. 😃

WHAT, NO NO NO, didn't you see all the pretties in the picture? Two deep breaths and no rash decisions, hang in there and they will come. 😃
LOL thanks for talking some sense into me. I'm going to wait because $2 is just too good to pass up for those products. And my reasoning is that even though I don't need them right this minute, they're all things I'll need to buy eventually so I'm saving $ in the long run. I was also hoping I would have at least been charged or seen some type of movement by now, because I am on a no-buy currently so when they do finally charge me it will feel like I'm breaking the no-buy...even though I ordered almost a month ago, so I won't beat myself up over it. Just getting impatient and frustrated over here! I want my pretties NOW :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine just shipped!  YEA!  I need my serum (and want the other eight items). :icon_redf   Hang in there ladies!!!
Yayyy! What day did you order?

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yayyy! What day did you order?
December 11th.  Yes, it is taking a while, but for $2 an item, I am still a happy girl--especially with a recently reduced beauty budget, this is a big help.

December 11th.  Yes, it is taking a while, but for $2 an item, I am still a happy girl--especially with a recently reduced beauty budget, this is a big help.
Totally agree. It was a great deal & worth the wait! I ordered the 13th so hopefully it will ship later this week or early next. Just about out of grapefruit wipes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Totally agree. It was a great deal & worth the wait! I ordered the 13th so hopefully it will ship later this week or early next. Just about out of grapefruit wipes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Double agree! If you made it this far, keep sticking it out, you will be happy you did :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was getting ornery with the lack of communication too but I'm so pleased with the deal. Even if I only like/keep 50% of everything it's still worth it.

I checked the status of my YT order last night and it went from open to printed! I also haven't received any cancellation emails so fingers crossed everything arrives! Yay!

My YT order has been at the printed stage for almost two weeks. I hope I get an update soon. I understand they are overwhelmed but I don't like that they haven't even bothered to update me on my order. It's been almost a month. Seems like they really didn't think this promotion through.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine came too! Now that it's here I'm super happy about the whole deal! Everything is frozen solid though so I can't play with anything yet haha

It's so beautiful! 
flowers.gif

Latest posts

Back