• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigh, still no progress on my yes to order - it's now been a full month, since I ordered on 12/9. Just checked my account and it still says processing.

Sigh, still no progress on my yes to order - it's now been a full month, since I ordered on 12/9. Just checked my account and it still says processing.
They are obviously not filling the order in date order. I didn't order till the 13th and I got shipping today. It should be here Monday.

Got my yes to order!! So far all I've discovered is that the yes to grapefruit dark circle correcting eye cream smells freakishly like celery to me. Welp, we'll see if it works!!

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow, those Yes To.. shipments look like the U.N. airlifted in supplies in for a beauty crisis! Very impressive!
rofl2.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by panicked /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Wow, those Yes To.. shipments look like the U.N. airlifted in supplies in for a beauty crisis! Very impressive!
That would be horrible!  Mobilize the MUT ladies to create the supply packages! 
5.gif

I have a pending charge from Yes To! My order still shows as processing on their website, but at least this is progress. Their Facebook page says that orders should all be out next week and that their warehouse is working over the weekend.

I have a pending charge from Yes To! My order still shows as processing on their website, but at least this is progress. Their Facebook page says that orders should all be out next week and that their warehouse is working over the weekend.
I just checked and they finally charged me too!

Quote: Originally Posted by numbersmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Interesting you were both charged at year end and no product shipped. Curious from an earnings perspective if the company recognizes the revenue and inventory. They are privately owned so there is no sec filings to read from them or a parent company. They may not even have a calendar year end since most retail companies don't so it may not effect them... ugh, curiosity getting to me as bad as a mystery bag!

Ha!  I didn't think of that!  I'm an external auditor and for most of our retail companies (both public and private) their year end is in February or March.  I wonder if YTC's actually happens to fall on 12/31.

Quote: Originally Posted by KNT101184 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ha!  I didn't think of that!  I'm an external auditor and for most of our retail companies (both public and private) their year end is in February or March.  I wonder if YTC's actually happens to fall on 12/31.
Not sure I get it, but are you saying that they put the charges through so that thier fiscal 2013 looks healthy?  Maybe that's why they went through with the CyberMonday 2X.  I think I remember reading that they had received outside funding so meeting a certain revenue target might have been terms for further financing or something?

Quote: Originally Posted by themakeupgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got my YT shipping notice too! 11.4 pounds 
icon_redface.gif

7b.gif

I kept meaning to check on my shipping weight. It is 13.20 pounds. Supposed to be delivered Monday. It has been so long since I ordered it I'm going to be so surprised.

That's awesome! Mine should be here on Wednesday. Can't wait to share pics/thoughts with everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelsealady /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I kept meaning to check on my shipping weight. It is 13.20 pounds. Supposed to be delivered Monday. It has been so long since I ordered it I'm going to be so surprised.

My yes to order processed finally but no shipping notice as of yet. I think I ordered a few products that other people had cancelled but they charged me the full price so we'll see.

I got my yes to order - just tried the cucumber cleanser so far - I love the consistency but its much more scented than I thought it would be...

Just got an email about a new unscented line...I think this would suit me more as I don't like lots of fragrance as if its not from a natural source it can give me a wild headache.  20% coupons are being emailed to try the new line - I have too much yes to stuff to even think about buying anything else.

So far I've decided I will use the cleanser as my first wash and then immediately use a different cleanser as I'm doing @Tiffany27la 3x washing so it won't get wasted and the smell isn't on me for very long!  

Hope you all get your orders soon.

Latest posts

Back