Sign in to follow this  
KaitlinKolors

IMATS NYC 2014

I cannot get over the fact that the show starts in 3 days. I want to go and I want to go now! I am seriously counting down until my flight. It doesn't hurt that there is still three feet of snow in the city I live in and just yesterday it was snowing again. I have my media pass ready and I cannot wait to do some damage anddo some blogging and vlogging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish Jinx View Post

I cannot get over the fact that the show starts in 3 days. I want to go and I want to go now! I am seriously counting down until my flight. It doesn't hurt that there is still three feet of snow in the city I live in and just yesterday it was snowing again.

I have my media pass ready and I cannot wait to do some damage anddo some blogging and vlogging

On Saturday, don't forget to pick up your press kit.

On Saturday, don't forget to pick up your press kit.
you sure there will be press passes? Both Los Angeles an Toronto this year has discontinued them. you going? I'd love to finally put a face to a name!

Press kits were discontinued? Weird. Can't hurt to ask about it when you check in.

Nope, not going to any IMATS this year since the big move from the west coast to the east coast is at the end of next month. That move is killing me since it caused me to miss IMATS LA this year.  Least next year I can drive to IMATS NY since I'll be living between 2½ to 3½ hours away from NYC.