meaganola

Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2014 **SPOILERS**

I just want to publicly thank Mari for getting one for me this month. it's seriously one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me, and she hadn't even met me. Seriously, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thats so sweet!

• Like 1

Ohhh man, I need to get some little empty pots ASAP for the amazing looking sample baggies I've been and apparently will continue to amass! They're too pretty to ignore, which I usually do in baggies because I'm so clumsy!

I just want to publicly thank Mari for getting one for me this month. it's seriously one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me, and she hadn't even met me. Seriously, thank you, thank you, thank you.

And I want to publicly thank the gorgeous @ for getting one for me!! Seriously, everyone here is THE BEST.

• Like 5

I had some variations in mine!! The shimmer me is a different shade and totally different indie companies :D There are 11 and you will get 6. Great month for sure. 

• Like 1

And I want to publicly thank the gorgeous @ for getting one for me!! Seriously, everyone here is THE BEST.

Thats awesome, love all the kindness here.

• Like 2

Mine was mailed today, so should get it tomorrow or Saturday at the latest! Pretty excited! :D

Got my tracking today!  Was starting to get paranoid that I had imagined getting one!  Can't wait till it arrives!

Got my tracking today!  Was starting to get paranoid that I had imagined getting one!  Can't wait till it arrives!

Same here!

And to everyone who noticed I was on the card this month, YAY! Thank You!!! I'm super excited to get mine still! <3 <3 Its so weird and awesome to see yourself in a sub like this!

• Like 10

Yay, my Shimmer Me was Final Girl Victim!  With that as a shade name, I don't really care about the shade itself.  It could be neon orange with puce sparkles for all I care.  It *is* gorgeous (fine copper shimmer!), but more important is the name.  It's perfect for a horror movie fan like me.  As a FREAKISHLY nearsighted person, I love the length of the handle on this brush.  I'm always banging full-sized brushes against the mirror when I'm trying to out on eyeshadow.  And my non-GDE variations:

• Peppermint lip balm
  • Beauty Bar Baby lip gloss in Stiletto
  • Hello Waffle Bach
  • Sugar Skull Minerals Perfect Storm
  • BFTE Cosmetics Wine Country
  • Black Rose Minerals SuperBeast
  • Brija Cosmetics Consulting Detective

I can't believe the year is over already!  I feel like we need to hold hands and sing a song or something before tearfully hugging each other and promising to keep in touch.

• Like 7

Yay, my Shimmer Me was Final Girl Victim!  With that as a shade name, I don't really care about the shade itself.  It could be neon orange with puce sparkles for all I care.  It *is* gorgeous (fine copper shimmer!), but more important is the name.  It's perfect for a horror movie fan like me.  As a FREAKISHLY nearsighted person, I love the length of the handle on this brush.  I'm always banging full-sized brushes against the mirror when I'm trying to out on eyeshadow.  And my non-GDE variations:

• Peppermint lip balm
  • Beauty Bar Baby lip gloss in Stiletto
  • Hello Waffle Bach
  • Sugar Skull Minerals Perfect Storm
  • BFTE Cosmetics Wine Country
  • Black Rose Minerals SuperBeast
  • Brija Cosmetics Consulting Detective

I can't believe the year is over already!  I feel like we need to hold hands and sing a song or something before tearfully hugging each other and promising to keep in touch.

Yeah, I would wear neon orange with puce sparkles :D

Yeah, I would wear neon orange with puce sparkles :D

Heh.  If it was lime green with puce sparkles, I would probably *love* it.  I just hate the color orange, period. 

Mine came, finally. Sheesh, dumb post office. But everything is so pretty! My Shimmer Me is Ronnie, which I probably wouldn't have chose myself, but after thinking about and thinking how much I gravitate towards a green shimmer/sheen, it might be the best!

The other variations I got were the Beauty Bar Baby, BFTE, Brija, Black Rose, Chinovi, and Hello Waffle. I am cracking up because every color but the Chinovi are very similar! Purple/Wine must be the shade for winter, LOL. :lol:

ETA: The Black Rose shade is different, too, my bad. Once I got in proper light, it no longer looked so purple and is silvery-green!

Edited by Shalott
  • Like 1

Ugh mine won't be here til Thurs!  COME TO ME PRETTIES!  I think I was one of the last to get through and order, though, so I'm just going to sit in a corner and pout  be patient and wait for my little loves!

Same...and its driving me insane because my face is in it. That sounds kinda brag-y but I don't mean it to be, I'm just really really excited! haha
It will be worth it! I know it will be!

• Like 1

Same...and its driving me insane because my face is in it. That sounds kinda brag-y but I don't mean it to be, I'm just really really excited! haha

It will be worth it! I know it will be!

You look AMAZING on the card! Is it weird I want a signed one from you?

• Like 3