Glamour Doll Eyes OTM 2014 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, I just kind of blindly ordered because I have a GDE addiction and want ONE OF EVERYTHING THEY MAKE (well, maybe not blush. But eyeshadows, highlighters, and lipglosses? Take my money and give me goodies). I didn't know that there were bonus items (other than the Lustrous GWP) until after I had ordered (and I panicked while I was checking out because I had forgotten that I had a bunch of sample jars in there that I have to put off until next month, so I was madly deleting them and hoping the set didn't sell out before I finished checking out, and I was successful in my endeavor), so they had nothing to do with my decision to order, but they are making my excitement level go up up up. I'm really interested to see what the surprise bonus items are! I guess they're new products (not just colors or collections) not yet in the store, which I find really intriguing. *What are they*? I love surprises like this. I will be in serious trouble if they're launching eyeliner pencils. Ooh, and then the February OTM slots will be opening up later this week! *So* glad I get to kick back and watch the mad dash this time around.

Double-posting to say that it's that time of the month!  The OTM window opens Friday at noon Pacific!  I might be joining the ordering frenzy if the leftover 2013 OTMs go on sale at the same time.  I really, *really* want March's OTM.  I would be thrilled if I could get the January, February, *and* March OTMs. 

From FB: "I will be posting the 2013 OTM colors for sale TOMORROW at noon PST. There will be a coupon code that youc an use for the colors that will be good for 24 hours ONLY and then they will be the normal $6 price until they're gone, so stay tuned!"

I only started subbing last July so I'm going to try January through April! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> [doesn't look like she has May or June]

Edit: Nevermind, May is part of the permanent collection now so I can buy it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yay, got my first quarter colors ordered! My 2013 OTM collection is complete! ETA: With the coupon code, the total was under $14, and I got back almost $11 from ebates yesterday, so I don't even have to feel guilty about spending the money!

Quote: Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Not OTM related, but just a reminder that the Crazy in Love Collection for Valentine's Day goes on sale today at noon PST. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not too enable too much but...

20140203_102921.jpg

20140203_103545.jpg

20140203_105628.jpg

And it's sold out now. LOL

Ooh, I was *cranky* after my commute**, and then I opened my Crazy in Love package.  So much awesome!  I'm still not sure about Ruthless (hot hot pink shimmery loose blush might be a little tricky for me to work with), but everything else is *amazing*.  The pill bottle isn't just packed with a piece of cotton like, say, an aspirin bottle.  IT'S PINK COTTON!  And the HydraGlaze!  Pillow Talk.  It's more sparkly than I was expecting, which is *fantastic*.  And the extra items for the full-set people.  I don't know if other colors were sent out, but I received:

Urban Trash (matte black) Static Line gel liner
Love Life (matte red) Static Line gel liner
Heedless Heart cream shadow

That last one confused me a bit because I saw the name of the shade but not the product type when I first opened it, and I already have Heedless Heart pigment and couldn't figure out why it was in my package.  And then I realized:  CREAM SHADOW!  I love that stuff.  I'm looking forward to playing with it next week!
And, of course, the February GWP, Lustrous.  I'm going to set everything aside until the weekend, unless I end up with tomorrow off, which is actually entirely possible (we're supposed to get four to eight inches of snow, and this is a town that DOES NOT deal well with snow, so I will actually be shocked if we *are* open tomorrow).  This made me not hate the world, but I need to have a bit more distance from the commute before I can play with new toys.

(So, to recap, I received four full-sized pigments, one full-sized blush, one full-sized highlighter, one HydraGlaze mini, two gel pot liners, and a cream shadow for, what, thirty bucks?  Not bad at all!)

**  My office closed at 2pm because IT'S SNOWING IN PORTLAND, and the idea was to get home early.  But then I waited for a bus for OVER TWO HOURS.  They just weren't running.  During a period when there should have been around eight buses, there were two, and both of them drove by without stopping.  I *finally* caught one at 4:15 -- which is when I would have been getting on the bus if I had left work at my usual time.  SO PISSED.  And then it took twice as long as usual to get home due to the fact that the bus could only go about five miles an hour the entire way due to the amount of traffic on the road, and *then* the snow was four inches deep in my neighborhood when I finally got off the bus. 

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ooh, I was *cranky* after my commute**, and then I opened my Crazy in Love package.  So much awesome!  I'm still not sure about Ruthless (hot hot pink shimmery loose blush might be a little tricky for me to work with), but everything else is *amazing*.  The pill bottle isn't just packed with a piece of cotton like, say, an aspirin bottle.  IT'S PINK COTTON!  And the HydraGlaze!  Pillow Talk.  It's more sparkly than I was expecting, which is *fantastic*.  And the extra items for the full-set people.  I don't know if other colors were sent out, but I received:

Urban Trash (matte black) Static Line gel liner
Love Life (matte red) Static Line gel liner
Heedless Heart cream shadow

That last one confused me a bit because I saw the name of the shade but not the product type when I first opened it, and I already have Heedless Heart pigment and couldn't figure out why it was in my package.  And then I realized:  CREAM SHADOW!  I love that stuff.  I'm looking forward to playing with it next week!
And, of course, the February GWP, Lustrous.  I'm going to set everything aside until the weekend, unless I end up with tomorrow off, which is actually entirely possible (we're supposed to get four to eight inches of snow, and this is a town that DOES NOT deal well with snow, so I will actually be shocked if we *are* open tomorrow).  This made me not hate the world, but I need to have a bit more distance from the commute before I can play with new toys.

(So, to recap, I received four full-sized pigments, one full-sized blush, one full-sized highlighter, one HydraGlaze mini, two gel pot liners, and a cream shadow for, what, thirty bucks?  Not bad at all!)

**  My office closed at 2pm because IT'S SNOWING IN PORTLAND, and the idea was to get home early.  But then I waited for a bus for OVER TWO HOURS.  They just weren't running.  During a period when there should have been around eight buses, there were two, and both of them drove by without stopping.  I *finally* caught one at 4:15 -- which is when I would have been getting on the bus if I had left work at my usual time.  SO PISSED.  And then it took twice as long as usual to get home due to the fact that the bus could only go about five miles an hour the entire way due to the amount of traffic on the road, and *then* the snow was four inches deep in my neighborhood when I finally got off the bus. 

Mine also came today. Didn't we just order these a couple of days ago? Any how, in regards to Ruthless, mix it with a bit of powder to tone down the pink if it's too bright for you.   I love the pink cotton ball, it's so cute how they out that in the bottle. The whole collection is cute! I also purchased Girl Next Door blush. My order also came with the cream shadow and gel liner plus GWP shadow

And since we live near each other I know what you're talking about. As soon as the snow started here people started sliding. LOL This area is so ill equipped for snow.

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine also came today. Didn't we just order these a couple of days ago? Any how, in regards to Ruthless, mix it with a bit of powder to tone down the pink if it's too bright for you.   I love the pink cotton ball, it's so cute how they out that in the bottle. The whole collection is cute! I also purchased Girl Next Door blush. My order also came with the cream shadow and gel liner plus GWP shadow

And since we live near each other I know what you're talking about. As soon as the snow started here people started sliding. LOL This area is so ill equipped for snow.
We ordered Monday!  Unbelievable TAT!  I couldn't believe it was actually delivered today, especially given the weather.  My entire office turned into a bunch of six-year-olds, staring out the window (at the river, bridge, freeway, street, and parking lots) and wondering if we would get to go home early.  (And true story:  My desk neighbor at work showed up one morning last week with a bald head.  He had been growing out his hair, got fed up with it, and shaved it all off.  I took one look at him and said, "You know it's going to snow next week now, and it will be *all your fault*."  I got some preemptive blame into the proceedings!)

Quote: Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And it's sold out now. LOL
The single shadows are still available!  I love Three's a Crowd and Girl Crush.  Love Sick is nice as well, but those first two will get a lot more wear than the third for me.  Girl Crush is kind of like a hot pink version of Lovers Lane with a little added sparkle.  Metallic!  *So* pretty!

I was 12 minutes late and all but the 1 month is GONE!!!  Why do they have extra colors?  I'm so bummed!!!  BUMMED, I tell you!!!!

And crazy in love (the collection) is sold out!!!  I was in CA with no laptop and I forgot about it!  Silly me.  I'm ordering what's left!!

What is the coupon code that someone mentioned?  I'm putting in an order now!

Thanks!

I was 12 minutes late and all but the 1 month is GONE!!!  Why do they have extra colors?  I'm so bummed!!!  BUMMED, I tell you!!!! And crazy in love (the collection) is sold out!!!  I was in CA with no laptop and I forgot about it!  Silly me.  I'm ordering what's left!! What is the coupon code that someone mentioned?  I'm putting in an order now! Thanks!
The extra colors are last year's otms. She had some extra that she put up for sale yesterday. Use code '2013otm' for 40% off just those colors :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ETA: I don't think there was a coupon code for the Crazy in Love items.

thanks @allistra44!!

Where did you find the code so I know where to look next time!

Weird: My leftover 2013 OTM order and my Feb OTM were processed through the LV PO on the same day. The OTM appears to be out for delivery. The leftovers order has no update after LV.

Weird: My leftover 2013 OTM order and my Feb OTM were processed through the LV PO on the same day. The OTM appears to be out for delivery. The leftovers order has no update after LV.
Ohhh can't wait to see spoilers! My 2013 order should be here tomorrow but my OTM just says pre-shipment.

Back