• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Get 3 polishes for $12 or 3 polishes/FS with $25 purchase - 1/7-1/13

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well that countdown was a bust. The thing doesn't even start for a few more days.

I had a feeling they were going to raise the price from $10, and no doubt they did. I think all their polishes are increasing in price though... Their new collection is entirely priced at $9.

http://www.zoya.com/content/category/something_big_is_coming.html

Countdown-banner-1.jpg

Get ANY 3 Zoya Nail Polish shades FREE*
JUST PAY PROMOTIONAL SHIPPING & PROCESSING CHARGE OF $12! 

Offer valid Tuesday, January 7th (12PM EST) through 11:59pm EST January 13th
, 2014 - so get your carts READY!

Use Code: COLOR2014

BONUS: Buy an additional $25 or more at zoya.com or qtica.com and get FREE Standard Ground Shipping on your whole order.

How it works:

1.   Add at least (3) Zoya Nail Polish shades to your shopping cart, along with any additional items you wish to purchase (don’t forget - spend $25 to qualify for free shipping).

2.   Enter Code COLOR2014 into the coupon code field in cart and press "Apply Code".

3.   Complete Check-Out, Review & Submit Order.

Sharing is caring – don’t let your friends & family miss out on this great offer! Make sure you tell everyone!

I'm so jaded by Zoya lately. I think they've gotten too "corporate" for lack of a better way to describe it. Charging $9 for run of the mill cremes is kind of ridiculous.

eta: i remembered it being significantly cheaper in 2012 when i did the promo, so i went and found it, it was 2 polishes for $7.

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm so jaded by Zoya lately. I think they've gotten too "corporate" for lack of a better way to describe it. Charging $9 for run of the mill cremes is kind of ridiculous.

eta: i remembered it being significantly cheaper in 2012 when i did the promo, so i went and found it, it was 2 polishes for $7.
They  had 3 for $10 too, but it was in February I think? 

3 for $12 is still $4/polish. It's onl like 50c cheaper ^^;;

Yeah the price difference really isn't much different, but I hate that their promos have become more about getting 6+ polishes or encouraging people to spend more money for free shipping, rather than just get a couple of things for cheap. (I'm one of those people who likes to spend a little at a time rather than do massive hauls).

Yeah the price difference really isn't much different, but I hate that their promos have become more about getting 6+ polishes or encouraging people to spend more money for free shipping, rather than just get a couple of things for cheap. (I'm one of those people who likes to spend a little at a time rather than do massive hauls).
Concurr. I've been acquiring polish at an unusable rate too. I'm like 2.5 + years into my polish collection and I have 150 bottles and still haven't used a bunch from the last year. I don't undrestand people with 300+ polishes. Unless if you repaint your nails every day...or two times...

I'm not really planning to do  more of Zoya's sales, though I'd do this if I'm around. Going to china and not sure what's going on with the scheduling >_> I'm all polished at for now.

I'm still irritated they haven't redone their share the love program. Zoya likes about a lot of things. I just happy to like their formula, but everything else about the brand i'm sort of ":/" about.

I figured this was what the hoopla was about. I'll probably pick up a few but they don't ship to AK so I'll have them sent to my parent's house in WA and get them whenever I get down there next or my mom sends something up this way. There's a few on my wishlist I think, 

"This is exactly the kind of deal I was hoping to find today. After the holidays it is such a relief to find some bargains to give my wallet a break. Thanks for sharing this great find and Happy New Year!"

Speaking of price increases mentioned earlier, I just noticed the Pixie Dusts are $10 each now 0_0

I added things to my cart in anticipation of whatever promo they were going to have and noticed the price increase, but it doesn't seem to be an across the board increase.  For example, Storm is a holographic polish and is now $9. Logan is also a holographic polish and is $8.  So, either they haven't finished the price increase on all polishes or older collections are staying at their old price.  Also, it looks like they increased the cost of the Dream Boxes from $24 to $27, except for the build your own, which is now $30.  

I only started getting into Zoya in the past couple of months, and while I realize it's not a huge increase, but now now I'll probably wait until I have enough polishes in my wishlist to get free shipping, as well as a promotion, rather than just ordering on a whim.

I'm still unhappy with Zoya for the color-spoon debacle of 2013.  I'm skipping this sale.

I'll probably be over it by the Earth Day event though. 
wink.gif

The sale is now live. I just tried it & it works. Two days before the official start so hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled!

I'm debating it. There's still zoya polish I want to pick up, but I have so many I haven't even tried yet. I should aim for a nail polish no-buy this year (except maybe occassionally taking the Julep box) :S But it's hard. Zoya will run this promo -- and more promos -- again in the next year sooooo

UGH HOARDING VS. SAVING MONEY

$12 saved is $12 earned, sigh. I have enough polish I feel like u____u

I'm debating too. If I do it I might get all pixie dusts so I could get the most bang for my buck. Idk. I've been wanting to try more indie polishes lately but all the brands I want are $10+ so I would definitely get more with Zoya. But I'm still not over the color spoon incident. Ugh. Zoya knows how to appeal to my broke student budget.

I'm debating too. If I do it I might get all pixie dusts so I could get the most bang for my buck. Idk. I've been wanting to try more indie polishes lately but all the brands I want are $10+ so I would definitely get more with Zoya. But I'm still not over the color spoon incident. Ugh. Zoya knows how to appeal to my broke student budget.
Have you signed up for llarowe's mailing list? (what a dumb question, obviously). She had a flash sale for 60% off a bunch of brands a couple of days ago that sort of crashed her website, but one of the brands was like already $8.50/bottle, so it would've only ended up being like $3.5/bottle. I ended up not getting any because SO MUCH POLISH which is the logic i'm going to with here too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have you signed up for llarowe's mailing list? (what a dumb question, obviously). She had a flash sale for 60% off a bunch of brands a couple of days ago that sort of crashed her website, but one of the brands was like already $8.50/bottle, so it would've only ended up being like $3.5/bottle. I ended up not getting any because SO MUCH POLISH which is the logic i'm going to with here too.
I actually need to get on the mailing list, I started following llarowe on facebook recently when I decided I needed to branch out to new brands, but I saw the site crashed for black friday too so I've just been waiting around for her to upgrade it.

Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm still unhappy with Zoya for the color-spoon debacle of 2013.  I'm skipping this sale.

I'll probably be over it by the Earth Day event though. 
wink.gif

I was thinking the same thing.  But... I already have 4 polishes in my cart from the new neutral collection so I just might have to pull the trigger on this 
icon_confused.gif

I think I'm just going to get six polishes so I can get free shipping.... Definitely picking up a few of the new Naturel ones (Rue, Brigitte, & Odette) & then I'm thinking about the Cozy Cashmere Dream Box Trio with Nyx, Vespa, & Godiva. I've been eyeing all those colors for a while now! 
smile.gif

I just saw a preview for the Spring 2014 Collection, all right zoya if this were out right now you'd have me. Monet looks amazing. I'm usually not in to shimmers but Dillon and Rebel look gorgeous.

Back