• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zoya Get 3 polishes for $12 or 3 polishes/FS with $25 purchase - 1/7-1/13

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zoya confirmed on their facebook page that the code was opened up early due to their e-mail blast, so I went ahead and placed my order.

Got Chantal, Odette, Dove, and Farah since I realize that I need some good basics/undies, and then also picked up Opal and Aurora. Aurora isn't my typical color, but I've been seeing too many people raving about it to pass it up!

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG Monet... Resist resist. I hated Zoya when I first tried it years ago.
Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) Monet isn't out yet, I even typed the name in to see if it was hiding somewhere. But this means that the next time they do a promo I HAVE to get it. Because I sure ain't going to pay $10 for it (the blog promoting this collection said it would be $10).

Well, I guess I dodged that bullet right?! Haha. I'm excited to see what everyone else picks out!

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately) Monet isn't out yet, I even typed the name in to see if it was hiding somewhere. But this means that the next time they do a promo I HAVE to get it. Because I sure ain't going to pay $10 for it (the blog promoting this collection said it would be $10).

The Monet is the only polish I would break my no buy for. I'm so glad it isn't on sale yet.

I ordered lulu, odette, Cassie and Mia. I also picked up the mini set of their color lock system. I hope they ship out quick, even though they are spring colors I want to swatch them

I just picked up Indigo, Blair, and Ginessa.  Apparently I'm feeling patriotic today.  I had to narrow it down from the 98 polishes that I originally put in my cart though.

I ordered Dream, Mosheen and Kissy. Kissy literally jumped off the page and screamed BUY ME!! So I did. Such a unique color, I have nothing like it, and I'm not usually a fan of reds.

I ordered six.  I'm getting Kennedy (had my eye on this one for a long time), Gemma, Marley, Jaime (like the color and it's my mom's name so I couldn't resist), Poppy (I don't have a single orange polish! So this was needed), and Zara.

I did Brigitte, Roxy, and Blu.  Blu because I was feeling nostalgic for the original Hard Candy sky that I bought from Nordstroms in middle school, Brigitte because I need 'neutral' polish to wear to work at the hospital, and Roxy because I keep borrowing my friend's bottle of it.

I was so not gonna do it, because I absolutely don't need more polish (and I have so many Zoyas I worry about accidentally ordering shades I already own). But I started browsing, and sure enough, I placed 2 orders for $12 apiece. I got Tomoko, Ginessa, Cassedy (I'm clearly in a silver mood), Rekha, Holly, and Ki.

I placed my order. Turns out, if you spend an additional $25.00 in products, the shipping is free! So, I decided that since I love Sephora's Formula X so much, I'd give Zoya's Color Lock System a chance. No, I didn't buy the big kit - I bought the mini kit which was $20.00 and another polish. My entire order (four polishes, three which were free, and the Mini Color Lock System) came to a grand total of $29.00!!!! Woot! Woot!! These are the colors I bought: Odette Freja Lotus ... and of course "Dream". :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just made my order too!! 
I ordered:
Toni
Monica
Normani 
Ivanka 
Goldie 

and Raven!! 
I'm so glad they have a three free deal! I've only tried one Zoya before from an Ipsy bag, and I didn't like the colour at all. So I'm glad to be able to try some other colours that I actually like!

I just placed my order!! I was on a no-buy for so long I feel like I've exploded lately because I'm free of obligations! This is the second set of polishes I've ordered in almost a year!!! So, of course I had to take advantage of this sale! I started a new thread under the Nail Talk forum, sorry I didn't search first... I was just soo excited! Lol The colors I purchased was Odette, Freja, Lotus and Dream. I also bought the mini Color Lock system so that I can take advantage of the free shipping. Not that spending 29 is better than spending 12... But I wanted to try the system since I loved the Formula X system. I was curious to see if this system was better.

I couldn't resist; I just placed a $12 order for Chantal, Taylor, and Rue.  I already had all 3 of them sitting in my cart so it just made sense to get them at this opportune moment.  Very excited, this are perfect neutral colors for me
wub.gif

I have a lot of Zoya polish, but still found six that I wanted: Hunter, Brigitte, Odette, Roxy, Belinda, Channing. So, $4.50 per polish. I don't like the price being raised, of course, but it's not terrible for me since I only buy when they have a good promo.

Quote: Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just picked up Indigo, Blair, and Ginessa.  Apparently I'm feeling patriotic today.  I had to narrow it down from the 98 polishes that I originally put in my cart though.
Blair is SOOOO good!

Okay, I think this is what I am going to get:

I don't have a nail polish thinner, and this should work in both Zoya and Julep.  Do you think it would work in Butter London (only 3 free)?  I haven't tried a textured polish yet, but Chyna looks nice.  A MUT reader recommended Kristen and Zanna, and I needed purity and a sheer pink for French.  Except for Chyna, which will be perfect for Vday, these look springy enough. And, my husband won't understand!!  I better not get all these colors in my subscription boxes in the next few months!!  

Back